Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app

Discus and support Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I have been told that by Xbox customer support that this is the only way to report a software bug with the Xbox one S console and the latest system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin28121964, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app

hi

I have been told that by Xbox customer support that this is the only way to report a software bug with the Xbox one S console and the latest system software release.

3D bluray playback is not working fully after latest software updates this is a repeatable software bug on at least 4 Xbox one S consoles that I have access too.

The 3D playback can be corrected by temporarily disabiling 4K video output from the system settings menu.

This serious software bug only started to happen after the latest system software update after the Xbox one X was released.

Can you please get your software team to fix and issue a software update ASAP

Thanks

:)

Kevin28121964, Dec 8, 2017
  2. ih8lag
    ih8lag Guest
    Blu-ray issues on One S

Interesting! And the Blu-Ray is a UHD disc?

ih8lag, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Are we being Up-Dated to Death?

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

I always wonder what it's updating.

[/quote]A game update takes care of bugs/glitches online or offline with patches or preps the game for new dlc. A system update typically adds new features, updates anti-piracy software, and may fix bugs.

Windows10XboxOne, Dec 8, 2017
  4. Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app

I am having this problem too,I have the one x and 3ds were playing fine at first then just stopped after update, I reported it to Microsoft a week ago and was told to report it via the app,which I done but it’s still not working so looks like they’re not
    listening to us

PUNCHY WEEZEL, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Micro666
    Micro666 Guest
    Micro666, Nov 1, 2018
  6. PUNCHY WEEZEL Win User

I am having this problem too,I have the one x and 3ds were playing fine at first then just stopped after update, I reported it to Microsoft a week ago and was told to report it via the app,which I done but it’s still not working so looks like they’re not
    listening to us
  7. Micro666 Win User

8. ih8lag Win User

Blu-ray issues on One S

If that is the case there is a bug in the software because that is the way my console is configured and the bluray app is still up scaling I have attached 1 picture of the dashboard showing resolution of 1080p and another of Ninja Turtles in regular bluray
    showing a resolution of 4k not 1080p
  9. ih8lag Win User

Blu-ray issues on One S

If that is the case there is a bug in the software because that is the way my console is configured and the bluray app is still up scaling I have attached 1 picture of the dashboard showing resolution of 1080p and another of Ninja Turtles in regular bluray
    showing a resolution of 4k not 1080p

No it is a regular blu ray with the settings on the xbox it should not upscale but it is.
  10. SSSuperduckie Win User

HEADSET CHAT MIXER MALFUNCTION

No, that's not how it works, its a bug in the Xbox system software.
Thema:

1. Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app - Similar Threads - Serious system software

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  9. Xbox Live reputation system needs some serious work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live reputation system needs some serious work: Firstly, I play gears of war, its the only reason I buy an xbox. I made a couple posts in the gears forums about how the devs (TC) reverted the game back to its launch state for the new Operation...
  10. Serious system error!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious system error!: here's the newest problem, as I haven't seen any posts similar problems to mine. I got my xb1 like 2 weeks ago, and I've been playing ac:unity and last night I got destiny. I was all excited...