Serious problem with Xbox console

Discus and support Serious problem with Xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I've been trying to get the developers of the Xbox One and Series system to fix the wireless control problem, but to no avail, again I'm here... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by José Caique, Oct 29, 2022.

1. José Caique
    José Caique Guest

Hello. I've been trying to get the developers of the Xbox One and Series system to fix the wireless control problem, but to no avail, again I'm here and reported on Reddit. Here is image that proves the console conflict with my WIFI network:

Serious problem with Xbox console [​IMG]

My WIFI network is ASUS/G20/152/WIFI5 and the asterisks start is that of the Xbox console.

When the router changes the WIFI network channel the console also changes to a conflicted channel with the router.

:)

José Caique, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi José Caique,

May we clarify what you mean on "Xbox console system to automatically change the wireless network channel without checking if there is another device," If you mean about the network bandwidths, this refers to your ISP - Internet Service Provider related issue. Some internet service providers (ISPs) limit downloads to a certain number of gigabytes (GB) for a certain period of time. If your games are up to date and you haven’t hit the data limits set by your ISP, it’s all good.

To manage and to know more about this, we would like you checking to this article for more details.

To let your Xbox console, communicate with the Xbox network, you might need to open or forward ports, of which you can refer to this article.

We hope this clarify your concerns.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. José Caique Win User

Is it logical for your Xbox console system to automatically change the wireless network channel without checking if there is another device, and the user is not able to pin this channel for problems?

Not smart to program the console to do something like that.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi José Caique,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you have console conflict with my WIFI network. AS peer description, when the router changes the WIFI network channel the console also changes to a conflicted channel with the router. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern.

Can we try to check if;

1. Both ends of your Ethernet cable to ensure it is properly plugged in. Any physical connection problems can greatly affect connection speeds? You visit to this link for more help.
    We would also recommend that you check on this article. Troubleshoot a wireless network connection | Xbox Support

Hope the information provided was helpful, if you have any further queries feel free to post. We will be glad to assist you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello again, José Caique.

We appreciate so much for your time and effort.

What we can suggest for now is for you to provide feedback and submit a bug to our support feedback and report a problem. Kindly go to this link. Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

Submitting a bug through the Xbox App:

1. Navigate to the top right of the application and select your gamerpic icon

2. Select “Feedback” in the drop-down menu

3. Select “Report a problem”

4. Click Give new feedback

5. Add a feedback summary

a. Summary should be descriptive and fully detailing the error you are receiving. Links redirecting to this forum post will not be accepted and will cause a delay in your feedback submission.

6. Category should automatically be selected.

7. In the "add more details" category, you will have the option to "Recreate my problem". Recreating the problem will help us further pinpoint the error you are receiving.

8. Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread

Additional resources: (Sample screenshot)

[​IMG]

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Serious problem with Xbox console - Similar Threads - Serious problem console

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive never seen anything like this. Is this a serious problem and how do I fix it.. this...: Theres something wrong with the colors of my screen and theres black streaks on certain white images and I also cant connect to the internet. Like it's not even showing me any networks but on my...
  4. They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?: I need an answer i shop the mw2 in August 8 and the 26 of October the game says i cant play this game we solucionated the mistake and xbox send me a message telling me the process of buying of mw2...
  5. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  6. Serious Enforcement Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious Enforcement Problem: On Saturday I had my gamertag taken from me on the grounds that it's "offensive", blacklisted, my appeal completely ignored, and having talked with customer service a few times since, I've grown...
  7. There was a serious problem of the update

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a serious problem of the update: My xbox one's home screen cannot be displayed after the update, but the screen on and off can be displayed normally. Why is this? ea8819c6-ef79-4d63-baff-67339613ad67
  8. Xbox: 3rd party M&K Adapters (SERIOUS PROBLEM)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox: 3rd party M&K Adapters (SERIOUS PROBLEM): To my understanding, vi. Where there are limits, there's a reason. "Create alternate Microsoft accounts to circumvent a suspension" x. Cheating and Tampering Software. "For any device...
  9. Serious update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious update problem.: Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the...
  10. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...