serious phenom1-xbox concole enforcement

Discus and support serious phenom1-xbox concole enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my first time getting banned. I have had an Xbox account for more than 5 years. I have been a great part to the Xbox community and a ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by serious phenom1, Oct 10, 2017.

1. serious phenom1-xbox concole enforcement

This is my first time getting banned. I have had an Xbox account for more than 5 years. I have been a great part to the Xbox community and a ban towards me is a bit harsh. I feel like I shouldn’t be banned

:)

serious phenom1, Oct 10, 2017
  2. xbox

hello i have the first xbox concole and i m wondering if i can find somewhere games or if the games from concole xbox1 are compatible for my device.

SuchlikeInk2831, Oct 10, 2017
  3. fatbysl
    fatbysl Guest
    transferring concoles

Im getting the gears of war console currently have a 250 gig slim xbox how do you transfer content between the two. I know how to do it with with the old hard drives just cant see how you would do it between two slim xbox's

fatbysl, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    You did what you did (whatever that was) it doesn't matter how long you have been with Xbox or how much money you have spent. You broke the terms of your agreement and so you get punished.

Man up, take your punishment and move on.

On the other hand you could threaten to leave Xbox and buy a PlayStation, I've heard that always works.........................plus rumours say you get a couple of free games.

Something up there ^^^ isn't true, I'll let you guess what.

Shaggy2000, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

You did what you did (whatever that was) it doesn't matter how long you have been with Xbox or how much money you have spent. You broke the terms of your agreement and so you get punished.

Man up, take your punishment and move on.

On the other hand you could threaten to leave Xbox and buy a PlayStation, I've heard that always works.........................plus rumours say you get a couple of free games.

Something up there ^^^ isn't true, I'll let you guess what.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'd need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Smwutches Win User

concole update

It added paypal as a payment option and a auto-standby feature. It also updated the ability to read a new disc format created for anti-piracy.
  9. Miss Portia Win User

transferring concoles

Actually, you need to contact Phone Support currently for this; it's not available in stores currently. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

transferring concoles

AceyBongos posted it on Twitter. My other post has a link in it.

I think its available at GAME and gamestation first then its getting rolled out to other stores.
Thema:

1. serious phenom1-xbox concole enforcement - Similar Threads - serious phenom1 concole

2. Really haha seriously shot straight facts and my entire post gone…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really haha seriously shot straight facts and my entire post gone…: Proof evidence fact’s everything shown to bare and must been to much to handle cause this one… guy George or something removed my entire post of evidence and the actual truth and evidence of four...
  3. XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just...: As the title said ... Why are you caving to the greedy developer AND no including a tag for games that included denuvo. 0040ed18-50ec-4a43-9117-5efca3027ad5
  4. Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller.: I was trying to use an xbox series controller on my pc but it has so much delay it is unplayable. but when i try my roommates xbox one controller it works just fine. so i went and got my own xbox...
  5. New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.: Sorry if this question has been resolved elsewhere. I have searched but am yet to find one that is entirely relevant to my situation. I will be as detailed as I possibly can. I have an Xbox One...
  6. I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?

in XBoX on Windows
    I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?: Seriously laugh out loud is just too much or something? 8c2600c0-5a1c-4ebc-b044-d7739ef16da2
  7. Forza horizon 4 backstage pass serious 54

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 backstage pass serious 54: Today I completed the games of the festival by 50 percent, for which I should have received a backstage pass, the menu appeared that the games of the festival were 50% completed and even a reward...
  8. What's with all these [mod removed] updates? seriously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's with all these [mod removed] updates? seriously: Is it possible to turn off updates completely? I don't use Xbox for gaming anymore, just media. My wifi also isn't very good for anything besides Netflix and other apps. I'm getting really tired...
  9. Serious problem with Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious problem with Xbox console: Hello. I've been trying to get the developers of the Xbox One and Series system to fix the wireless control problem, but to no avail, again I'm here and reported on Reddit. Here is image that...
  10. They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?: I need an answer i shop the mw2 in August 8 and the 26 of October the game says i cant play this game we solucionated the mistake and xbox send me a message telling me the process of buying of mw2...