serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help!

Discus and support serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; a number of things had changed for me around the same time, i took apart my elite v2 controller to replace button shells. i moved my xbox to a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Levaviii, Aug 11, 2021.

1. /u/Levaviii
    /u/Levaviii Guest

a number of things had changed for me around the same time, i took apart my elite v2 controller to replace button shells. i moved my xbox to a "foreign" tv, then back to the monitor ive been using. while on the other tv, i had a thrustmaster wheel plugged in. upon returning to my original setup, i turned on my xbox and it had hard reset itself, all but games and apps were gone. while trying to get my xbox back to normal, it turned off on its own, but the controller stayed on. since then, i have had countless issues of my controller connecting but not working, giving power to my headset but no sound, as well as even making my xbox crash/shut off when i turn my controller on!! this makes no sense to me. some of the issues have stopped, and when i test it with other controllers everything seems fine, but i am so accustomed to my elite and i wont be playing without it. any ideas would be greatly appreciated as i basically have a 1100$ CAD paper weight right now.

submitted by /u/Levaviii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Levaviii, Aug 11, 2021
  2. uhAces Win User

Xbox one controller won’t pair

Hey there!

First and foremost: I'd recommend doing a hard restart of your console. For info how how to do so, please refer to this website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Next, try opening up the "Xbox Accessories" app on your Xbox console, and make sure your controller is up to date. Moreover, ensure your controller is fully charged and has some fresh new batteries in it. If your controller has been damaged, or maybe dropped several times, this could be the cause of this issue, and replacement may be necessary, but only if there is serious physical damage to the controller.

If the issue persists, please reply to this post and let me know. Thanks!

Xbox Ambassador
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

something is seriously wrong with my controller

I've noticed skip issue with my controller sometimes. I think it is a software bug. It's nothing serious, and hopefully will be fixed soon. As for the other issue with buttons keep pressing themselves, that I have never had an issue with. the only thing
    i would suggest, make sure your controller is up to do date, and try power cycling the console, see if that fixes the issue.
  4. GeorgeDixon Win User

Why is the Disk Error more important than the Green Screen of Death?

@X24, really please tell me how it makes sense. My issue was caused by a faulty power supply. How does that make giving me no compensation alright while others get compensated? Both issues resulted from faulty hardware
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Power issue please help

Hello "Stevev727" :)

It sounds to me like you need to get your console repaired. I hope that it is still under warranty.

Hava a nice day or afternoon or night "Stevev727" :)

6. {Parity} Win User

Power issue? Please help.

Sounds like it might be your console that has the issue. It is probably time to send it in for repair. You can go here to schedule a repair http://support.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help! - Similar Threads - serious controller power

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  9. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  10. Serious Glitch using Xbox one and LG, 55LM6200, when using Xbox one to control TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Glitch using Xbox one and LG, 55LM6200, when using Xbox one to control TV.: Watched "The Lego Movie" on Bluray. Credits were rolling said "go Home", got up hit the eject button on console. Screen went all green, flashed and now has lines and staggered image, as if it was...