SeriesS strict NAT type.

Discus and support SeriesS strict NAT type. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My seriesS says it's connected to the internet (wireless). The NAT type test says it's strict, and I'm unable to connect to XBL services. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlikSlak 7, Jul 1, 2022.

1. SlikSlak 7
    SlikSlak 7 Guest

SeriesS strict NAT type.

My seriesS says it's connected to the internet (wireless).

The NAT type test says it's strict, and I'm unable to connect to XBL services.

Please help!

:)

SlikSlak 7, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

SeriesS strict NAT type.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To let your Xbox console communicate with the Xbox network, you need to open or forward ports, which means you'll be making a configuration change to your firewall or network hardware, such as a router. Port forwarding for Xbox is done on your router or other network hardware, not on the Xbox console itself.

These ports must be open to connect to the Xbox network:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can check this for more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. TA Horizon Win User

Am able to connect to xbox live but cant play online

4. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cannot Send Friend Request

Hey there!

Okay, it may be down to your NAT Type being strict or moderate. Have a look at the

Nat Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    to find out if you have a strict or moderate NAT Type, and how to resolve it.

Keep us posted!
  5. It's TOm Win User

Cant join friend's Party

6. a tired old guy Win User

How do I change my NAT type?

Thema:

SeriesS strict NAT type.

1. SeriesS strict NAT type. - Similar Threads - SeriesS strict NAT

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  6. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  7. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  8. Xbox SeriesS Kicked me out of all games (shame on microsoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox SeriesS Kicked me out of all games (shame on microsoft): About a year ago, i start a topic and said this issue: One day i was playing evil west and get kicked from game and after that, my xbox series s suddenly kicking me out of every games without any...
  9. Xbox SeriesS controller: Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox SeriesS controller: Stick Drift: My controller that was purchased as part of my Series S, has Stick drift on the right thumbstick. (It states the controller is out of warranty as of May, it's a 1 year warranty, despite being...
  10. New to XBOX Fam...Just bought the XBox SeriesS/X Shock Blue for Windows 10 ... doesn't work :(

in XBoX on Windows
    New to XBOX Fam...Just bought the XBox SeriesS/X Shock Blue for Windows 10 ... doesn't work :(: Hello, I am new to the XBOX Family and need to learn a lot on how to get around. I wanted to enjoy the full gaming experience so I got the XBOX Series S/X Shock Blue for Windows 10. I paired it...