Series X - will not find/pair with wireless headset. Tips?

Discus and support Series X - will not find/pair with wireless headset. Tips? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was having the same problem with it not pairing with the wireless controller - then I figured out the trick to that. But the Xbox refuses to pair... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Google_1t, Apr 5, 2021.

1. /u/Google_1t
    /u/Google_1t Guest

I was having the same problem with it not pairing with the wireless controller - then I figured out the trick to that. But the Xbox refuses to pair with this brand new Turtle Ridge 600 wireless headset.

Are there any tips or tricks to get it to pair?

Do other headsets have an easier time of it?

IF I send the XBox in for repair, will they fix the pairing/connecting issue? Or is a waste time?

Microsoft is absolutely of no help/use - other than saying "maybe your headset isn't compatible and/or you need to send it in for repair."

Oh and I'm an idiot who forgot to buy the warranty within 30 days of buying the XBox from Walmart. So I'm assuming I can't return it? Am I stuck with it?

Thanks y'all. Idk where else to turn to for help.

submitted by /u/Google_1t
    [link] [comments]

/u/Google_1t, Apr 5, 2021
  2. baeyonsay Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset (2021) constant disconnecting

Just got a brand new Series X with the Wireless headset and its cracking, distorting and dropping connection every few minutes or so. When it gets bad, it will drop entirely for a few seconds at a time before reconnecting.

I've tried hard resetting, unpairing and pairing, updating to 9.22 firmware three times and still have the issue.

This is so frustrating after spending upwards of $600 for this setup.

Question for the forum is...have you all tried other headsets? I'm curious if the problem lies with my Series X or just this headset. As I see the options as being:

• Return the Microsoft Wireless Headset for another Microsoft Wireless Headset.
    • Return the Microsoft Wireless Headset and get a 3rd party headset.
    • Warranty the Series X if the problem lies with specific hardware units.
    Thanks for you insight.
  3. Killing Skids Win User

how to connect headphone to xbox one

Hello,

Im ,

Please Follow These Steps : The Xbox Wireless Headset pairs with an Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console in the same manner as an Xbox Wireless Controller:

1. Be sure that both the headset and console are powered on.
    2. Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds. You will hear a repeated pairing tone, and the power light on the headset will start flashing.
    3. Press the Pair button  on your console (the same button you use to pair a wireless controller with your console). The power light on the console will start flashing.
    4. When the headset and console connect with each other, the power lights on both devices will stop flashing.
    To connect an Xbox Wireless Headset to a Win10, Android, or iOS device using Bluetooth:

1. Be sure that the headset is powered on.
    2. Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds. You will hear a repeated pairing tone, and the power light on the headset will start flashing.
    3. Go to the Bluetooth connections menu on your device and scan for available devices. The headset should appear as Xbox Wireless Headset in the available devices list.
    4. When the headset connects with your device, the power light will stop flashing.
    If you have trouble connecting an Xbox Wireless Headset, see:

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset
  4. xSir Nimrodx Win User

Xbox series x

Like only with my wireless pair it would happen on my one x it’s doing it allot on my series x
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

How to fix the connection problem with my headset

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Pairing with console: If you’re having trouble getting your headset to connect with your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console, first be sure that both devices are in pairing mode (hold down the pair buttons for 2 seconds; the power lights will flash when the devices are in pairing mode). If that doesn’t work, try restarting both the console and the headset, then try pairing them again.

Please try the following troubleshooting step by step>

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Ronnie Rukus Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset keeps breaking up/disconnecting from Series X

I'm having the same issue. It's also unpairing my controller. I thought it was the controller, then realized I never had this issue before I got the wireless headset.

We also have 3 Xboxes ok the same floor. I have a Series X, my son has a Series S, and my daughter has an Xbox One Series X. They're all within 20ish feet of each other on the 2nd floor of our house. They have the wired headset and don't have any issues.

I realized I [usually] have my wireless headset paired to my cellphone at the same time. After pairing it with my phone once, it'll connect every time. I'm going to try turning off the Bluetooth on my phone to see if it helps.

It's been incredibly frustrating as it'll often unpair the controller in the middle of a match and/or stop playing sound.
Thema:

1. Series X - will not find/pair with wireless headset. Tips? - Similar Threads - Series find pair

2. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  3. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  4. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  5. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. My Xbox series x cannot find Teredo IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x cannot find Teredo IP address: My NAT type is unavailable, and I cannot find a teredo address. In my router setting I cannot find anything about teredo tunneling or ipv6 tunneling. My Xbox was working just fine yesterday, but I...
  8. [Series S] 360 MW3 Not Finding Lobbies even with 54K playercount

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Series S] 360 MW3 Not Finding Lobbies even with 54K playercount: So, ive been trying to find lobbies for MW3 and its just stuck on searching even tho theirs a active playercount. I have the Xbox Series S. Apparently there's a backwards compatibility bug on...
  9. I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s: I bought my series s in january and i didn't have any problems, until i wanted to use edge and i couldn't find it on apps nor store, my xbox is updated and everything else is normal, i used vpns,...
  10. I cant find instant on on my xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find instant on on my xbox series s: Its not like i see the standby option or the energy saving mode i dont see anything i only see power options. It would be nice if someone could help me out on this please....