Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

Discus and support Series X - White Flash / Black Screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kje1995, Nov 19, 2020.

1. /u/kje1995
    /u/kje1995 Guest

Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the console which was last Thursday. This happens on repeat quite regularly and it seems to be more focused on when using Netflix or YouTube. I have read on twitter that other people are experiencing this issue as well when using Netflix, so my question is this happening for anyone else in the reddit community within the insider program? I believe Xbox is aware of this issue however their support on twitter seems to lackluster responses and only respond to certain people but not to this specific issue which I'm not sure why they can't respond, just saying they are looking into the issue rather then ignore the issue. I'm providing a tweet which shows a video of what the screen is doing from someone else. https://twitter.com/EspChris/status/1327350713471655937?s=20 while Xbox might be aware of this issue, I did want to see if other people are indeed having this exact same issue as me and the other people whom have tweeted about it.

submitted by /u/kje1995
    [link] [comments]

/u/kje1995, Nov 19, 2020
  2. HAVOKJACE Win User

Not playing

it does the whole 360 loading screen where the green and white things go into the big X, but then the screen goes black
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Screen flashing white

Let's troubleshoot:

- Unplug your console and power supply from power, leave it for five minutes.

- Try different HDMI inputs on your TV.

- Try different HDMI cables between the Xbox and TV.

- Try a different TV.

If it still flashes white after trying all of the steps above, you may have an internal issue with the console which will likely require it to be repaired by Microsoft. If this is the case, you can schedule a repair online with the console's serial number,
    or contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for more assistance.

Device Support: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. StormL07 Win User

FORZA BOOTS BACK TO HOME SCREEN

Tried the change HDMI settings didn't work ryse still cuts out after the first cutscene and assassins creed still has these black and white pixel boxes flashing over my screen before it freezes
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

Hello CliffM_67, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having some trouble when trying to use your console with this TV. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask the following questions:

Did you test the console on a different TV to verify if something similar happens?
    Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?
    Is this TV compatible with VRR, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, or similar features?
    Is this happening with more games besides Call of Duty?
  6. Enzo One 365 Win User

Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is disgrace!

Has something happened to battlefield, as I was trying to play it tonight and I got dashboarded twice and when I get into a game it had reset all my weapons. So quit out and tried to get back in and just kept getting the black screen with the white icon
    flashing in the top right of the screen.
Thema:

1. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen - Similar Threads - Series White Flash

2. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  3. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  4. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  5. Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in: Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try to sign in it gets stuck on a white screen....
  6. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  7. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  8. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  9. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  10. White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    White light flickering like a photoflash on xbox series x connected to 4K monitor: I have a xbox series x which I used to play in fullHD monitor. I always wanted a 4k monitor and I finally got a samsung 32uj59 UHD 4k monitor and was really happy that now I can get the full...