Series X Warranty Service Question

Discus and support Series X Warranty Service Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to send in my series x under warranty due to an audio issue. The only option offered to me is same unit repair. I do not want to use this option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Z06LifeLT4, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Z06LifeLT4
    Z06LifeLT4 Guest

I need to send in my series x under warranty due to an audio issue. The only option offered to me is same unit repair. I do not want to use this option due to a bad experience I had sending my original series x in under warranty. They shipped it back not doing anything and having the same issue. After that I had the option to do In Warranty-Advanced Exchange, where they shipped me a replacement xbox and I shipped my defective one back after receiving it. Is there any way to do an In Warranty-Advanced Exchange for my current issue as I don't trust doing the same unit repair option.

:)

Z06LifeLT4, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it doesn't give you the option through the warranty form, you would need to contact support directly and see if they can set up that option. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us . If you don't see those option, change the category/topic until you do.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Serviced Series X Warranty

Hello RGSPro,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to confirm you Xbox Console's warranty. We know it is important for you to know the warranty of your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Just a heads up, any device's warranty information shows when you check it on the account it was registered with. Though this concern is best to be answered by a live support because they have advance tools to diagnose. To make sure you know the details about your Xbox Series X Console, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to this link, making sure you are sign in to the right account - Microsoft account | Devices.
    2. Select Xbox Series X Console.
    3. Select See details.
    4. Lastly, you will be able to check for the warranty of the Console.
    Since you have asked for resources, you may check these articles:

Warranty and Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (microsoft.com)

Register or unregister your Xbox device | Xbox Support

Check your Microsoft warranty and create service orders

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Xbox Software License Agreement | Xbox Support

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Series S keeps crashing

That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
  5. cod2015 Win User

Xbox One X not displaying.

My warranty is up and I've tried all those tips. I'd rather just wait for the Series X than spend $250 to have it serviced. Thanks for the help tho!
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Teredo

They should be running the same server. If your series X is not working even on other network, I would already suggest having the console for service. Check the warranty and service options here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
Thema:

1. Series X Warranty Service Question - Similar Threads - Series Warranty Service

2. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  3. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  7. How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.: My xbox is out of warranty and I didn't know until now that I can do something about it. My controller has stick drift and is difficult to play games like warzone, Fortnite, Forza etc. What do I...
  8. Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken: I have a xbox series x and the Hdmi port is broken. A couple prongs on the end have come away. Xbox is still under warranty, can I get this fixed through the warranty?...
  9. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  10. Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?: My new Xbox series controller have some problem with its trigger strength. One side of the trigger take a lot more force to push down than the other one. Is the warranty cover for this problem...