Series X VRR option greyed out

Discus and support Series X VRR option greyed out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an LG Nano866 and i am using the HDMI 2.1 port. However in the settings on the Series X I am unable to select VRR and auto low latency mode.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eS Elysium, Dec 3, 2020.

  1. eS Elysium
    eS Elysium Guest

    Series X VRR option greyed out


    I have an LG Nano866 and i am using the HDMI 2.1 port. However in the settings on the Series X I am unable to select VRR and auto low latency mode.

    Can anyone help?

    :)
     
    eS Elysium, Dec 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Dericka Win User

    VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

    Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

    Please follow the steps here:

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select Settings

    - Select System

    - Select Console info & updates

    - Select Reset console

    - Select Keep Games and Apps

    After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Thanks!
  3. Michaelsmith206 Win User

    Xbox series x vrr option greyed out and unselectable, lg c2 oled

    Just tried this still greyed out
  4. Michaelsmith206 Win User

    Xbox series x vrr option greyed out and unselectable, lg c2 oled

    Yes already done this actually
  5. Michaelsmith206 Win User

    Xbox series x vrr option greyed out and unselectable, lg c2 oled

    Yes I turn it on via the game optimizer and it still won’t let me turn it on the Xbox
  6. OpticRJames Win User

    Xbox series x vrr option greyed out and unselectable, lg c2 oled

    Please also make sure that the refresh rate on your console is set to 120Hz.
Thema:

Series X VRR option greyed out

Loading...
  1. Series X VRR option greyed out - Similar Threads - Series VRR option

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  8. VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X: having issues with turning on the VRR on my gaming tv vizio v series 100% supports vrr matter fact i had it on last night but when i turned it on this morning it was greyd out! I still have the...
  9. Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?: Recently purchased a TCL Series 6 55” TV and have my Xbox Series X hooked up to it. The TV supports FreeSync but I hadn’t known about the Variable Refresh Rate setting on the Xbox until today....
  10. 2K 120 FPS/VRR/XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    2K 120 FPS/VRR/XBOX SERIES X: Hello community, i am a bit confused about 2k 120 fps and vrr things. If you could answer I will be very happy. Thanks in advance. 1- Are 2k 120 fps supported games trully 2k 120 fps or is it...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Xbox series x vrr greyed out

    ,
  2. xbox series x vrr greyed out samsung

    ,
  3. xbox series x variable refresh rate greyed out

    ,
  4. xbox one x vrr greyed out,
  5. xbox series x tv support vrr greyed out,
  6. xbox LG tv vrr greyed out series x