series x VR

Discus and support series x VR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am an owner of an Xbox one s. I am excited about the series x and also ps5. Recently I played half life alyx on vr and it blew my mind, I now must... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToriWatson, Aug 29, 2020.

  1. ToriWatson
    ToriWatson Guest

    series x VR


    I am an owner of an Xbox one s. I am excited about the series x and also ps5. Recently I played half life alyx on vr and it blew my mind, I now must have vr. I just know its the future of gaming, the people who aren't excited about it almost always haven't
    experienced the latest high end VR. I really will have to go ps5 because Xbox not being interested in VR is a deal breaker. I know the psvr 2 will be awesome. Why don't you open up series x to third party headsets and steam vr? It will stop people going to
    ps5 for vr. The second gen psvr will be incredibly popular and almost certainly make vr mainstream. The series x has the raw power that say, an hp reverb g2 needs. If series x were opened up to vr, there is no need to spend $2000 on gaming pc's needed to run
    powerful vr. Making such a decision would be a strategic blow to ps5. Please forward this to the xbox decision makers please. Kind regards Tori.

    :)
     
    ToriWatson, Aug 29, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. MisterClever0ne Win User

    VR for Xbox Series X

    I hope so if xbox x series will VR
  3. cornyearth02 Win User

    Virtual Reality

    The series x will be as powerful as a high end gaming pc but does not want to inovate further in immersion and branch into Vr. What a missed opportunity. I have been a xbox boy since Og xbox. I want to see Vr in the future. No offence if Ps5 has vr i will
    try it ps5 before xbox series x.
  4. TxHxE DarkAngel Win User

    Xbox series x vr?

    The series x could handle vr but the fact that Microsoft isn't focused on vr on its console is what will bring the idea down
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

    Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to release Half Life Alyx for Series X?

    I really hope vr comes to xbox series x.
  6. darkist1 Win User

    Xbox Series X VR support?

    I think that having VR would be nice, but it's also very expensive for a proper VR headset.

    It would be fun, but i dont see the Xbox Series X getting VR unfortunately
Thema:

series x VR

Loading...
  1. series x VR - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...