Series X Volume Bug???

Discus and support Series X Volume Bug??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just turned on my xbox today and noticed the sound completely stopped working but if i went on netflix or youtube it would work. Does anyone know how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by datboiKevvv, Dec 11, 2020.

  1. datboiKevvv
    datboiKevvv Guest

    Series X Volume Bug???


    I just turned on my xbox today and noticed the sound completely stopped working but if i went on netflix or youtube it would work. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I cant hear the sound on the home screen or in games at all.

    :)
     
    datboiKevvv, Dec 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Bgamer90 Win User

    “Change Volume With Voice” (Devices & Connections) Isn’t Working Properly

    Xbox Series X. And yes, I paired it up again but still only changed the volume by one step.
  3. master9067 Win User

    Achievement notifications not showing up.

    Still bugged here on my series x my brother series s gets them now so ****
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Why is my chime setting not there?

    It should be in settings/general/volume & audio/additional options & power chime is on the far right.

    Thats on a series x/s.
  5. JediMasterBolt1 Win User

    Xbox one Console suddenly not seeing External drives, even brand new backup console.

    Same it has to be a bug in the update I have a series x as well and my usb hdd works on every other device I have except for my series x now since the update
  6. ColeRauch Win User

    Not being able to play Forza horizon 4

    Im pretty sure it is a bug but does anyone know for sure what the problem is?

    i have the Series X
Thema:

Series X Volume Bug???

Loading...
  1. Series X Volume Bug??? - Similar Threads - Series Volume Bug

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. New Xbox Series X Won’t Control TV Volume

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Series X Won’t Control TV Volume: I replaced my Xbox One S with the Series X. The Xbox One was able to control my TV volume but the series X won't. It's the same TV and l've tried a lot of different things to try to get it to...
  6. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  7. Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game: As stated, my Series X just randomly stopped playing back any audio once I start a game. I can listen through my headset, but my TV will not play back anything. With apps like YouTube it works...
  8. Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime: Hello, My Xbox Series X is connected to an audio receiver which is plugged into my projector, and everything worked fine until some days ago. I noticed that the power up chime sounded loud and...
  9. Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control: Hello, I recently upgraded from the Xbox One X to the Series X earlier this month. In the same time, I have decided to cut the cord on cable and only go with streaming services. The Series X will...
  10. Series S won't control volume on Onkyo receiver anymore

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won't control volume on Onkyo receiver anymore: As of the last few weeks, probably since the console update, my Series S will no longer adjust the volume on my Onkyo TX-NR686 receiver, which it had been doing just fine until a few weeks ago. Is...