Series X. US voltage to UK voltage compatibility

Discus and support Series X. US voltage to UK voltage compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received an Xbox series X as a gift from the US 110v. Will it work here in Ireland 220v? (I have a UK ac cord) 76b7a230-364a-423f-845f-ea05c7182f3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Livi30, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Livi30
    Livi30 Guest

I received an Xbox series X as a gift from the US 110v. Will it work here in Ireland 220v? (I have a UK ac cord)

:)

Livi30, Dec 22, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi

Yes it will work. The internal power supply is multivoltage. You just need a fig 8 power cable. You can get these from anywhere.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Do I need to toggle a switch? Or, does the Series X detect the voltage??
    No, it detects it. 🙂
  4. Livi30 Win User

THANK you!

You MAY have just saved Christmas!!

Do I need to toggle a switch? Or, does the Series X detect the voltage??
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Power cord for Xbox one x

...there wont be any issues with voltage?
    Hi,

No. Firstly, the Xbox One S and X are multi-voltage and secondly, the voltage in Europe is the same as the UK.

Just get the adaptor and you're good to go. đź‘Ť
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.

Hey Mustafa!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

To answer your inquiry, Xbox Series S/X consoles are purchased from the US or UK and work in other regions as it supports 110V-240V.

The only thing you would need to purchase is the adaptor that would connect to the power outlet on your wall. Even the older consoles like the Xbox One S or the Xbox One X supported 110v-240v.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. Series X. US voltage to UK voltage compatibility - Similar Threads - Series voltage voltage

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  4. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  9. Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK: Hi I'm moving to the UK & I'm from Australia. I have a Xbox series x and was wondering if there are different voltage requirements 534a2923-e8a9-412b-b46a-3bb5a5718684
  10. Max voltage for Series S / X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Max voltage for Series S / X ?: What is the maximum voltage limit values for xbox series S or/and X can handle _? What happens if the voltage is too high_? (In the region where i am, electricity is very irregular in the...