Series x thats developed a fault

Discus and support Series x thats developed a fault in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can anyone help. My xbox has started not starting up properly when i turn it on via the controller. The light on the xbox comes on and the light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamMason31, Jun 15, 2025.

  1. Series x thats developed a fault


    Please can anyone help. My xbox has started not starting up properly when i turn it on via the controller. The light on the xbox comes on and the light on my controller comes on but no picture on the screen. Ive had similar in the past and usually i reset but on those occasions i could hold down the xbox button and it doesnt vibrate like it usually does to bring up the turn off,reset etc screen. I think its faulty. Now as well it doesnt download games when in standby mode like it used to. Ive got to leave the console on to download anything. I was thinking it could be dust clogging it up or sonething like that. But maybe anyone has the same issue. Its a day one edition console.

    :)
     
    WilliamMason31, Jun 15, 2025
    #1
  2. SmartLace1968 Win User

    Fault Series X

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues with the performance of your Xbox Series X.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    First let us get the Start up troubleshooter:

    Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

    Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button  on the console.

    NOTE: The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button .

    Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

    The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

    Once you see the troubleshooter, kindly choose: "Continue" and it will restart your Xbox device.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Can someone please explain to me why my Xbox Series X deleted my Elden Ring saves?

    On my previous reply, never said it was the developer fault, what I said is you could try contacting them to recover the loss progress, and I specified items, because only the game developers can give in game items, Xbox doesn't have access to this

    Xbox series X has cloud saves and local saves, unless the game is not designed to save locally then it will only work on the cloud
  4. speedkill1977 Win User

    Mortal Kombat Arcade - Backward Compatibility NEEDED

    fantastic kollection thats needs to be on the series x
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Disc Drive Issue - Hardware or Software Problem?

    This is the same issue I had with X Series X console. It's a hardware fault. You will need to get the console repaired or replaced under warranty.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

    will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

    series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
Thema:

Series x thats developed a fault

Loading...
  1. Series x thats developed a fault - Similar Threads - Series thats developed

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. i have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in...: i have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in age limit? 6ea5b64d-21a3-4e85-b8ad-673b9c28b343