Series X Still crashing on many different games

Discus and support Series X Still crashing on many different games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A multitude of titles, typically series X enhanced games will simply cause random crashing with varying frequency. guardians of the galaxy crashes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayrel Thalion, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Series X Still crashing on many different games

A multitude of titles, typically series X enhanced games will simply cause random crashing with varying frequency. guardians of the galaxy crashes to home roughly every 5-10 minutes, making it entirely unplayable. Elden ring crashes anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours. most other games that do crash tend to crash every 30 minutes or so.

I have re installed the games, cleared caches, reset the entire console to factory settings, router resets, alternate ISPs, swapping between quality vs frame rate priorities, so far not a single thing has worked to fix this issue and my console serves as little more than room decor because of it. This apparently was a severely widespread issue but i see no fix for it anywhere other than a few people saying they had to replace the entire console to fix it.

If anyone has any insight please let me know,

:)

Kayrel Thalion, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Kayrel, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, Kayrel. In this case, it is best to get the console repaired.

To do so, you can sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and then add your console as a device. If it's already added simply click on "Info & Support" and then "start order".
  3. Ghost Harbinger Win User

Games crashing on Series X console

I just want to say that from 2015 with Halo Guardians xbox one til now with a series x, crashes are way too common with many games. I went through 3 or 4 360s with no crashing issues except scratched discs and 2 I sold, 1 I still have. How did Microsoft manage to go backwards like car designs? Older **** still lasts longer than modern ****.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox one X game crashes.

I'm sorry to hear that. My One X crashes sometimes too and closes the game out and puts me back on the dashboard but it only seems to happen during certain games. How many different games have you tried this with, that makes it crash?
  5. Mecha Nabeshin Win User

Warzone and Halo crashing/shutting off series x

I’m having the same problem with my Series X and Halo. Sometimes just the game crashes, sometimes the entire console shuts down. I have tried all of the above suggestions and it still happens.

I purchased the Series X specifically for Halo. Very frustrating.
  6. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
Thema:

1. Series X Still crashing on many different games - Similar Threads - Series Still crashing

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  6. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  7. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...
  8. Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...: Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ? b2479c4c-9834-4e44-88b8-04afa2b908ff
  9. My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it?: My dog peed on my Xbox series. s I don't know how long it's been sitting there. But when I got to it, it was still moisturized. I turned it on to see if it was still working or not. It blinked...
  10. If I factory reset my xbox series s can I still retrieve my game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset my xbox series s can I still retrieve my game data: My xbox series s controller keeps scrolling down and I've tried everything except a factory reset. If I factory reset my consol can I still retrieve all my saved game data?...