series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

Discus and support series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before this only came up when I played Skyrim but now it’s on all the single player games I try, I have no clue on how to fix it so if anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickeP1800, Sep 17, 2023.

1. NickeP1800
    NickeP1800 Guest

Before this only came up when I played Skyrim but now it’s on all the single player games I try, I have no clue on how to fix it so if anyone know please let me know
    series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app". [​IMG]

:)

NickeP1800, Sep 17, 2023
  2. NickeP1800 Win User

Hi You will have run out of storage space on your console. You have a few options, you can either Delete some games/save data from your console to make room, or install additional storage space. The easiest wawy would be to remove some games/save data from the existing storage.
    I have 500gb left of space on my console itself and I have an external storage with almost 2tb of storage left so that it’s full is not the case here
  3. ReeceLad Win User

Hi NickeP1800

You will have run out of storage space on your console.

You have a few options, you can either Delete some games/save data from your console to make room, or install additional storage space. The easiest wawy would be to remove some games/save data from the existing storage.
  4. MattT225 Win User

Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

Thank you. Ideally, I want a new system to replace my new system. I have been trying to trouble shoot since 12/28 with no effect. Best buy says they can not hold a system for me due to some agreement with Microsoft. The simplest solution would be to allow the local best buy to hold a "new" series x for me to exchange with. How can you help make this happen?
  5. MattT225 Win User

There are no other drives attached to the series x.

The store where system was purchased doesn't have any in stock and I was told by them, due to an agreement with Microsoft, they are unable to hold any xbox devices for costumers.

It would be great if Microsoft could send best buy (in Poughkeepsie, ny) a series x with my name on it to bypass said "no hold" agreement.

I've already done the reset with no luck. I know it's not just me due to others in Reddit reporting similar issue.

When will the Poughkeepsie, NY store get additional series x xboxes? Can one be shipped there with a hold for me?
  6. MattT225 Win User

Thank you... I don't believe I lost progress when I've tried playing from my original Xbox one. I am not playing a demo nor am I am xbox insider (curious what that is and how one qualifies). Operating system info attached.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app". - Similar Threads - series says can't

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  9. When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help: I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and got past it, everytime i test internet, restart my xbox, delete and redownload the game and even restart my internet, nothing has worked, so...
  10. I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to...: I can't play 2k 23 my career dc9f1e36-09e9-4361-b104-f5e008ffa6a7