Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?

Discus and support Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the message I was selected to get an Xbox Series X through the second wave of the console purchase pilot. I went through all the steps and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RC3725, Jun 18, 2021.

  1. /u/RC3725
    /u/RC3725 Guest

    Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?


    I got the message I was selected to get an Xbox Series X through the second wave of the console purchase pilot.

    I went through all the steps and delivery was estimated for early next week.

    I see the sale in my history on my Xbox and I see the pending charge on my CC.

    The item is seems to be stuck in pending is this normal before it ships?

    submitted by /u/RC3725
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/RC3725, Jun 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Default_570 Win User

    Xbox Series X Power button

    My power button is stuck on my series x. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way i can fix???
    killed it rebooting the console that much?
  3. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  4. DeniqL Win User

    Can anyone advise

    Hi, Kyle, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

    Does your girlfriend have an active Xbox live subscription. A subscription is needed for online gameplay
  5. DeniqL Win User

    Can anyone advise

    Have you tried using both guides?
    One and 360
  6. Kyle Hill2 Win User

    Can anyone advise

    Hi, Kyle, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

    Does your girlfriend have an active Xbox live subscription. A subscription is needed for online gameplay
    Yes she does
Thema:

Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?

Loading...
  1. Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise? - Similar Threads - Series sale stuck

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...: I Been wanting to buy the call of duty world at war map pack bundle for some time and it cost $25 and cant find it cheaper anywhere else so im wondering is the price firm or does a old dlc go on...
  10. Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...: Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series X/S Microsoft Store? 1ff188ac-4123-41c5-a7cc-348229758ca8