SERIES X/S game captures. Audio issues.
Discus and support SERIES X/S game captures. Audio issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past month I have been noticing in game captures or Direct to USB 3.0 there is an audio delay in every single one. I use to be able to upload... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rare_Order_7564, May 11, 2021.
Thema:
SERIES X/S game captures. Audio issues.
Loading...
-
SERIES X/S game captures. Audio issues. - Similar Threads - SERIES game captures
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...
in XboX InsidersSUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too.... -
Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?
in XboX InsidersShould I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments] -
Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s
in XboX InsidersGame audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments] -
I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my... -
No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s
in XBoX Games and AppsNo audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09 -
I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...
in XBoX on ConsolesI’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...