Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.

Discus and support Series X repair and terrible customer service experience. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My series x has a graphics card issue, sent it back to Germany ( from ireland ) and it took 9 days in total ( great turn around ) but they sent back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonathan Cunningham1, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.

My series x has a graphics card issue, sent it back to Germany ( from ireland ) and it took 9 days in total ( great turn around ) but they sent back the same console with the exact same issue which is absolutely disgraceful. I got straight onto support who offered me the advance exchange, put me on hold for 10 mins and then said they dont do it anymore??? you just offered it to me!!!

I was then told the only option I had was to send it back AGAIN but this time expedited and they would give me a refurbished console instead. Its now been 6 days and it hasnt even left the service centre. Judging the time it took first time around it will fall outside their expedited time of 9 - 11 days. I was then told UPS was the problem and to contact them and if they couldnt resolve it to call back and they would raise an escalation. Called UPS who as I already knew would happen was told they had not received the package yet. Tried to request a callback from support and I got a message saying my daily callback limit had been reached??? one call back is the daily limit?? they basically blocked my number and you cant even call them yourself ??I made a new outlook account and got a call back on a different number so I could request an escalation and the guy told me he couldnt do it until it goes beyond the time?

Why do all of these agents not follow the same process? I get offered things that are not available, promised manager callbacks and told to call back so something can be done only to be told an hour later that it cant?

Its driving me crazy that I am now 3 weeks without my console and absolutely nobody in support cares.

There is a total breakdown of communication between the customer service centre which sounds like its based in Asia and the repair centre in Germany.

Why is it so hard to get a call back from a manager or supervisor?, I have requested a call back 3 times now and been lied too about it the first two and still nobody seems to care.

:)

Jonathan Cunningham1, Sep 29, 2022
  2. RomanBishop Win User

I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer Service experience!)

Yeah, at this point I've basically given up. And now I'm torn between switching to PS5 for my next console (I missed out on some really awesome games due to my loyalty to Xbox 360 and Xbox One in the past) or sticking it out in hopes of better service after
    they launch the Xbox Series X and Series S. Supposedly, Microsoft is "putting their effort toward services" rather than trying to win customers over with their superior console. The things that are offered are great. But I don't feel like I can trust it very
    much anymore.

This wasn't my first terrible experience with Microsoft support, it was more like my tenth terrible experience with them. So at what point do I just give up and switch brands? I am starting to hear that FF7 remake calling my name.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Terrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!

There is a sticky thread in both enforcement forums telling you they are no longer in use.

They probably should be locked down but aren't for some reason.

At least you now know this for the future.
  4. Pro Devision Win User

Terrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!

Hmm? then why waste a forum? that isn't in use?
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Terrible customer service

So when you requested the callback and spoke with the Microsoft agent, what advice did they give you?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Terrible customer service

Support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement which is why they can't help.

You were warned,your warning is the ToU/CoC that you agreed to when you started your account.

You will not get a refund for anything i'm afraid & the rules are exactly the same on PSN although you do not get as many 2nd chances there.

As long as your console is set to offline mode you can still play the majority of games although you obviously can't play online multiplayer.

As the enforcement team do not use the forums you would need to look on the enforcement site to see why you were suspended & to file for a case review if eligible
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
Thema:

Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.

1. Series X repair and terrible customer service experience. - Similar Threads - Series repair terrible

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  4. Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X): [img] XBOX SERIES X HDMI PORT I know this is a stupid question, and I already know the answer, given the state of the port, but is there any way this console can be fixed without sending it off...
  5. Elite series 2 repair job

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 repair job: Got my Elite 2 core controller back from repiar still i have stick drift back p1 button not fixed and p3 even worse than before repair aaab7bfe-6e32-4f99-878f-e9f4559fe037
  6. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  7. shipping label not received for device repair request - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shipping label not received for device repair request - series x: I have not received any shipping label after 24 hours of raising device repair request. how long it takes to get the shipping label ? I have checked spam and all other folders already....
  8. Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?: My Xbox series x will no longer install disks ,or read some disks. I was able to get one game to install, and load, but that’s it. Is there any way for me to fix this? I no longer have a warranty...
  9. No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No services options available for Xbox Series S repair.: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to have my XSS that suddenly won’t turn on repaired. I tried to put in an order request but it said that no service options are available. What should I...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...