Series X Rechargable Battery Issue

Discus and support Series X Rechargable Battery Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I've had my xbox for around 4 months now and I bought a rechargeable battery pack initially with it. Now my controller won't charge past a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pepethefrog654, Jul 9, 2024.

  1. Series X Rechargable Battery Issue


    Hello, I've had my xbox for around 4 months now and I bought a rechargeable battery pack initially with it. Now my controller won't charge past a certain point, around 20%, or at least that's what the icon in the top right looks like. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/pepethefrog654
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/pepethefrog654, Jul 9, 2024
    #1
  2. DavidInostroza  Win User

    Xbox controller

    No,It’s a normal Xbox series x controller,I charge the Xbox recharge battery with the Xbox charger
  3. DOUBLE_D_ Win User

    how Xbox is polluting the planet.

    couldn’t they made the Xbox series x controller have a rechargeable battery built in like the ps5 and nintendo switch controller. Rechargeable tv remotes. Should be a thing.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Vanguard Controller issue ...

    I've also sent the issue to Activision Support,

    if i plug into usb and i have rechargeable batteries in the controller, will the batteries charge ?
    I don't think that will work? unless it's a Series S/X play and charge kit,

    If using something like Energizer rechargeable AA batteries you'll need to use the dedicated chargers for those batteries, an Xbox controller doesn't have the means to charge them.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox Series X controller freezes on PC

    I think it's an issue with the new controllers for some reason. My Series X controller will freeze once a week or so (always when I'm in the middle of a race unsurprisingly!!)....I'll be driving and my car will suddenly just veer off the road and then be constantly accelerating. Only resets when I remove the battery from it. This is on the Series X so may not be the same of course.

    Having said that, it has only happened with the Plug and Play Battery...never happened with normal rechargeables.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

    what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

    Hello Dr. J, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

    To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you will need a USB-C cable. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console, which you can use to charge the batteries for your wireless controllers.

    You can use a standard USB-C cable to charge the batteries. Make sure the cable supports device charging and has the ability to transfer data.

    If you don't have a USB-C cable, you can also use an official Xbox battery charging kit to charge your controllers. These kits include a rechargeable battery and a charging cable specifically designed for Xbox controllers.

    Remember that the USB-C cable or battery charging kit connects to the USB-C port on the front of the Xbox Series X console to charge the batteries of the wireless controllers.

    Best regards.
Thema:

Series X Rechargable Battery Issue

Loading...
  1. Series X Rechargable Battery Issue - Similar Threads - Series Rechargable Battery

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging: Hi, I have bought a Microsoft rechargeable battery for my Xbox series x controller one year ago and until now it has been working perfectly. However, the last weeks when I try to charge my...
  10. Series X Rechargeable Controller Not Holding a Charge

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Rechargeable Controller Not Holding a Charge: It used to work fine, and when I plug my rechargeable controller into the Xbox it shows the "charging" animation when I click the Xbox button. But when I unplug it, even after "charging"...