Series x pubg launch in hdr

Discus and support Series x pubg launch in hdr in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytine i launch pubg in hdr the screen is really dim for a moment then comes back to normal brightness levels, is this a bug? I have it happen on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickD54, Mar 26, 2021.

  1. NickD54
    NickD54 Guest

    Series x pubg launch in hdr


    Everytine i launch pubg in hdr the screen is really dim for a moment then comes back to normal brightness levels, is this a bug? I have it happen on my playstation as well and other tv’s

    :)
     
    NickD54, Mar 26, 2021
    #1
  2. s33r Win User

    Xbox series X game brightness issue

    I've had this occasionally and as far as I can tell it's related to how my Series X (or One X before that) invokes HDR on my TV. It's intermittent and was often resolved by launching a HDR game or rebooting my XBox.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    White Flickers while watching movies/streaming? 4k UHD 60hz monitor no HDR

    I had the same / similar issue with my old 4K 60hz none HDR / HDMI 2.0 monitor when watching movies and some times in games with the Series X,

    As soon as i upgraded my monitor to a 4K 144hz monitor that has HDR / HDMI 2.1 ports, i no longer had this problem,

    I'm not sure what the problem is, but my guess is that the HDMI 2.1 port on Series X doesn't play well with HDMI 2.0 port of monitors, or it's the Series X trying to force HDR on, even if the monitor does not have / support HDR and the HDR in Series X menu's is turned off.
  4. Insanegorilla01 Win User

    Game Performance is Terrible

    Sorry for you my guy, but iv had an one x since nov pubg is the only game I had, playing on a fullhd vizio played ok looked fine yes in nov it crashed alot rubber banding slow fps. as of may 5 I have been on a UHDTV 4K HDR pubg looks amazing, plays 10x
    better vs nov.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

    RDR2 never received a Series upgrade. The Series Snis playing the base Xbox One version. To access the One X version you would need a Series X

    You should disable auto HDR on the console if it’s not playing well, and make sure to do the same on your TV. That’s the fake HDR where the tv guesses not the real thing.

    It’s also possible the two are clashing
  6. Dank DG Win User

    Xbox Series X

    yes they will.

    even older games will be improved with HDR

    from the original xbox to xbox series X
Thema:

Series x pubg launch in hdr

Loading...
  1. Series x pubg launch in hdr - Similar Threads - Series pubg launch

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. PUBG won’t start on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    PUBG won’t start on Xbox Series X: No idea what is going on, but I can’t play pubg on my couple of months old Xbox series X. I launch the game, the PUBG logo pops up, the screen goes black, and then it closes out back to the...
  10. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...