Series X Preorder

Discus and support Series X Preorder in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I assumed this would just fix today but nothing has changed. My Series X status was ‘Preordered Estimated Delivery 10th November’ for months.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh M -145, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. Josh M -145
    Josh M -145 Guest

    Series X Preorder


    Hi, I assumed this would just fix today but nothing has changed.

    My Series X status was ‘Preordered Estimated Delivery 10th November’ for months. Then, as we got closer to the 10th, it changed simply to ‘Preordered’ and it remains that way now. I haven’t been charged yet either. Just wondering what’s going on given that
    I was supposed to receive this today.

    :)
     
    Josh M -145, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. ZenPersonCW Win User

    Is Phantasy Star Online 2 compatible with Xbox Series X?

    Awesome! Preordering the series x now.
  3. dempup Win User

    Xbox s

  4. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  5. N Sharp Win User

    Pre Order Cyberpunk 2077 & receive Xbox Series X version FREE!

    How will I get the xbox series x when it comes out, after I preorder cyberpunk.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

    Will Xbox Series X be worth it

    I guess that is different for anybody. If you have the One S you could wait for the Series X. If you can afford it you could or there is a great deal I would pick both consoles. I have the One X and will preorder the Series X as soon as it is possible.
Thema:

Series X Preorder

Loading...
  1. Series X Preorder - Similar Threads - Series Preorder

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder: Hey guys, I pre ordered XBSX 2TB special edition it says release date 15th October on MS store but then says delivery 9th December anyone know why? Thanks submitted by /u/Gill217 [link]...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...