Series X Power Cord Compatibility

Discus and support Series X Power Cord Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my series X power cord when it was replaced for hardware issues. I have a Kenic ke-05b power cable that may work but because this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dogiojoe, Apr 21, 2022.

1. dogiojoe
    dogiojoe Guest

I lost my series X power cord when it was replaced for hardware issues. I have a Kenic ke-05b power cable that may work but because this is a replacement, my power cord could fry the console if it’s incompatible and I no longer have warranty coverage. Can someone tell me if it’ll work or not? Link to power cord manufacture is here:

http://www.kenic.com/En/america_Type.html

it’s exactly like the 05 model (picture attached) But is labeled 05B.
    Series X Power Cord Compatibility [​IMG]

:)

dogiojoe, Apr 21, 2022
  2. iTsFx Win User

Xbox Series X Power Question

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Yes, purchasing a USA power cord for the Xbox Series X should work when you go back to the USA. The Xbox Series X has a universal power supply that supports both 110V and 220V, so all you need is a power cord that is compatible with the power outlets in the USA. You can purchase a compatible power cord from any electronics store or online retailer. Just make sure to check the compatibility with your Xbox Series X model to ensure that you are getting the correct cord.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Dogiojoe! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The power cord has no special specifications, as only delivers the energy to the internal power supply that does all the job, as long as you use a good quality power cord that fits into the console properly you should have no problem
  4. John P_14 Win User

Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I regret to inform you that Microsoft does not sell power cords for the Xbox Series X. An alternative solution would be to purchase one from reputable retail stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, and others. This will ensure that you obtain a compatible and reliable power cord for your Xbox Series X.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Series X power cord

Hello, Thanks for Posting on Microsoft forums and yes The Xbox one x power cable is compatible as it is the same cable for next gen consoles.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Does the Xbox Series X/S work worldwide region free without any specific extra requirements?

Hi, Kiara.

If you have an Xbox One S or an Xbox One X, you can use its power cord with your new console. The power cord from the original Xbox One would not work with a Series S/X console.
Thema:

1. Series X Power Cord Compatibility - Similar Threads - Series Power Cord

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  5. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  6. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  7. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  8. Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?: My wife insist that the original Xbox has a power cord that will work on the Xbox Series S. Is she crazy or am I wrong? 28aff0ff-bcf1-4ee7-a19d-aa944fd8bf54
  9. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  10. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?: I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if...