Series x power button loose?

Discus and support Series x power button loose? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As i just got this console 1 thing i noticed was the power button seems loose? My one s when i pushed the power button on the console it didnt need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tamer Elmadawi, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Series x power button loose?

As i just got this console 1 thing i noticed was the power button seems loose? My one s when i pushed the power button on the console it didnt need much force but for my series x if i lightly push the button it goes in but doesnt turn on until i push a bit harder. Is this normal?

:)

Tamer Elmadawi, Mar 14, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

no this is not normal, request replacement of the product (remember that it is up to microsoft the repair or replacement decision).

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox Series X power button blinks rapidly when I try to power it on from controller and then it doesn't power on.

The rapid flashing of the power button on the Xbox Series X indicates that there may be an issue with the console's power supply or the internal hardware.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The green light on top of my Xbox X

The One X or Series X? Either way, there's not a green light. The only light on the console is the power button which should be white.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Xbox series X loose power cable

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It is not uncommon for the power cable on an Xbox Series X console to become loose over time, especially if it is frequently removed and reinserted. If the power cable falls out easily when you are playing, it could be an indication that the port on the console or the cable itself is damaged or worn out. In this case, it may be necessary to replace the power cable or the port on the console in order to resolve the issue.

To determine whether the power cable or the port on the console is causing the problem, you can try using a different power cable to see if the issue persists. If the problem persists with a different cable, it is likely that the port on the console is damaged and may need to be repaired or replaced.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox series X, loose power cable

Power cable doesn't have a brand it needs to be an Xbox power cable.
Thema:

1. Series x power button loose? - Similar Threads - Series power button

2. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  3. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  4. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  5. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  6. Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X stays on home screen after pressing power button: Lately when I get done playing and try to turn off my Series X , it stays on the home screen instead . The only solution I can find so far is unplug it . Does anyone have another solution ....
  7. My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I...: My Xbox Series X Controller did get scratched and the color did get faded on it what I should in this case or situation any suggestion or advice the help are appreciated be kind if you not mind...
  8. Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button: Title says it all. Any reasons for this other than a possible PSU issue? 2c6db711-36ba-4586-bc54-4ccf97338372
  9. Xbox series x power button light but no power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x power button light but no power: Hi, The past few days my Xbox series x has been hit and miss whether it turns on or not, the power button light flashes on when I press it and then turns off, repeated tries and a power cycle...
  10. Xbox series X Power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Power button: I have bought a Xbox series X but the Power button can wiggle around most from top to bottom is it normal I also can see the gap when the Power button I light 2b8ac11d-ecdd-4656-8b2c-c98502304bbf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox loose power button