SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile

Discus and support SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 profiles on my series X, Mine ( home) and my wifes. If i download a gamepass game i have no issue playing them but when my wife switches to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SixAmpFuze, Nov 22, 2020.

  1. SixAmpFuze
    SixAmpFuze Guest

    SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile


    I have 2 profiles on my series X, Mine ( home) and my wifes. If i download a gamepass game i have no issue playing them but when my wife switches to her profile shes not able to launch the same games from her dashboard, she has to go to the game pass
    page and launch them from their. if she tries launching a game i downloaded on my profile and pinned to her dashboard the game will launch to a black screen and crash back to the dashboard

    :)
     
    SixAmpFuze, Nov 22, 2020
    #1
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Massive LIVE Update

    mine screwed up my pins on the dashboard. now it wont read games anymore on my pins menu
  3. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

    Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

    Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  4. DoctorSugarbear Win User

    Cloud version launching over installed version

    Console, Series X. The previous reply did not help. Worked for the first launch, second launch was cloud.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Any one else getting to this point?

    I don't see why use pins when in a simple sentence,you can launch a game or an app.....

    I don't use pin anymore,i just pin 6 apps to have a more colorful dashboard. :)
  6. Miss All Sunday Win User

    Sims 4 won't play on Series X

    Hi

    So I tried what you suggested:

    1. New profile on series X will load the Sims 4 but without access to any paid dlc

    2. Main profile on Xbox one will load Sims 4 with dlc

    During this test I went back to test main profile again on series X and it let me back in. However this was with no dlc.

    When I installed all dlc again it stopped me loading in and booted back to dashboard at the same place.

    I am now going to load in each dlc one at a time to see if I can pin point which one is causing the problem and will reply again.
Thema:

SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile

Loading...
  1. SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile - Similar Threads - SERIES pinned games

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. how do i change my forgotten access pin on Xbox X series

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my forgotten access pin on Xbox X series: how do i change my forgotten access pin on Xbox X series. 3455372e-b570-4ede-813e-47510ded6a4f
  8. Account Removed and now I cannot login to XBOX series s due toa Unknown Guest PIN

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Removed and now I cannot login to XBOX series s due toa Unknown Guest PIN: my son deleted the Ony account on the XBOX to add his and didn't Realize I had a Pin for the guest access however I forgot it and now he cannot login to it and I dont get the Option to sign in...
  9. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

    in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  10. I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...: I don’t know what to put here 4b5e77fe-d3ba-468e-881e-e441fb998cf2