Series X periodic crashing while playing GTA IV
Discus and support Series X periodic crashing while playing GTA IV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know the Series X launch has been plagued with crashing issues, but my exact problem as of yet doesn’t quite match the posts I’ve seen and I’d like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoureNotNaz, Mar 16, 2021.
Thema:
Series X periodic crashing while playing GTA IV
Loading...
-
Series X periodic crashing while playing GTA IV - Similar Threads - Series periodic crashing
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Xbox Series X Controller Disconnects Periodically During Gameplay
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series X Controller Disconnects Periodically During Gameplay: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my Xbox Series X controller where it disconnects periodically during gameplay. This occurs regardless of the game I am playing and can happen... -
Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?: I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers. The warranty period should be 1 year or 6... -
My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be -
Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...: This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio in the latter experience being missing or... -
I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...
in XBoX on ConsolesI want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the... -
Xbox series x warranty wrong period
in XboX InsidersXbox series x warranty wrong period: Xbox series x warranty Hi guys, i just bought xbox series x today (17/8/2023) I registered the console at Microsoft site, but the warranty said it ends at (11/11/2024) that means after 15 months,...