: Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes

Discus and support : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lm Glad, Feb 15, 2021.

1. lm Glad
    lm Glad Guest

I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20 upload 29 latency no packet loss... doesnt make sense

:)

lm Glad, Feb 15, 2021
  2. lm Glad Win User

I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20 upload 29 latency no packet loss... doesnt make sense
  3. Alderamin4191 Win User

Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes

The issues are with the game its self. I’ve also experienced this on Cold War, but it’s nothing to do with Xbox. The game isn’t fully optimized hence the lag spikes and bullets not registering. Happens to me too. It could also be your internet. if your internet isn’t the best you could also lag due to bad internet connection. Try other PvP games like MW and see if you get these issues in there. If you don’t then it’s a optimisation with CW.
  4. jevster-0E220E0D-A36 Win User

party chat will not work

the packet loss is new it started a while ago but according to xbox its on there part and it should be fixed once they sort the packet loss but the thing is i was playing with the 100% packet loss and no problems but then a lag spike happend and even when
    fixed i can only party chat for about 10 seconds
  5. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

Absolute joke this is. Having no major problems with this 100% packet loss but on rare occasions on COD and Battlefield I will have lag spikes... Getting really annoyed with this now
  6. Shadow Stycon Win User

Network cuts out in the middle of a game

Figured out that packet loss is USUALLY fine but every 15 mins or so, the packet loss percentage spikes to 75% for about 1 minute. I think it is my Xbox itself, because this hides not happen on any other device.
Thema:

1. : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes - Similar Threads - Series Packet loss

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. Xbox series x 100% packet loss.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x 100% packet loss.: I'm suddenly getting 100% packet loss when I run a network speed and statistics test on my series x. I have switched from wired to wireless and it still says 100%. This started yesterday morning...
  6. Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss: Issue started last night.... doing a speed test... Download 956 Upload 183 Packet loss 100% Test again immediately Download 872 Upload 250 Packet loss 0% Worked with my Isp for hours......
  7. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  8. Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting such bad packet loss on Xbox Series X?: I’ve been getting really bad packet loss since around march and it’s only on my Xbox. My PC is fine, and so is every other device in my house. Just my Xbox that has this problem. I’ve tried using...
  9. Packet Loss Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Packet Loss Xbox Series X: I've seen several of these posts and cannot seem to find a solution. The only thing that fixes the issue is unplugging the Xbox for a few minutes and plugging it back in. We have tried new...
  10. 100% packet loss Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss Xbox series x: 1000 down load 37 upload 100% packet loss i have reset my modem power cycled my xbox x restarted everything still happens sometimes it say 0% packet loos then back to 100% on my pc i ping...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x lag spikes