Series X overpriced?

Discus and support Series X overpriced? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Checked the Microsoft site for availability, Walmart had them in stock off the Microsoft website it's priced at $499.99 usd, but on Walmart 'S site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kirch 66, May 26, 2021.

  1. Kirch 66
    Kirch 66 Guest

    Series X overpriced?


    Checked the Microsoft site for availability, Walmart had them in stock off the Microsoft website it's priced at $499.99 usd, but on Walmart 'S site it's $941.60 usd. This is just the console nothing else. Is this normal? Or am I rightfully annoyed it's grossly overpriced?

    :)
     
    Kirch 66, May 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Kirch 66 Win User

    Series X overpriced?

    Thanks, I couldn't figure that out for the life of me!
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Series X overpriced?

    That would be a third party listing through Walmart's site, not from Walmart themselves. Unfortunately, that's a normal thing for third party sellers at the moment since the consoles are hard to come by.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    Retailers overpricing Xbox series x

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good night

    this practice is not illegal, since the price that microsoft suggests, and only that, is only a suggested price and can be adopted or not, being the choice of the resellers to use it. there are no reporting channels as it is a legal practice. What I advise is that you wait for the volume to decrease and return to the normal price.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Retailers overpricing Xbox series x

    Well first are they an actual retailer or a reseller yes there is an difference

    If reseller then they can do anything they wish once they buy it from a retailer

    Free will is NOT illegal nor is consoles an essential good

    You have to take it up with your chamber of commerce

    But if it's a reseller then the above applies

    There is no law against reselling non essential goods or free will

    Good luck trying to get that past the Hunan rights tribunal

    People are FReee To do whatever they please with theur products after they buy it

    They could destroy it they could resell it

    Retailers can't resell something they didn't buy they also face fines

    The system will know once it's scanned at POS

    You can tell immediately when you check warranty status too
  6. Matthew cour Win User

    Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

    Ohh i get 30fps on 1440p on starfield with my 2060 don't bash my graphics card because you spent all that money on a overpriced 3000 series starfield barely touches my cpu i have an old ryzen 6 core by the way my 2060 blows the series s out the water
Thema:

Series X overpriced?

Loading...
  1. Series X overpriced? - Similar Threads - Series overpriced

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...