Series x over heating playing a plague tale

Discus and support Series x over heating playing a plague tale in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting to a certain point on Plague tale requiem where there a millions of rats and my series x shuts down to over heating. It doesn't shut down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paul squires, Nov 7, 2022.

  1. paul squires
    paul squires Guest

    Series x over heating playing a plague tale


    I'm getting to a certain point on Plague tale requiem where there a millions of rats and my series x shuts down to over heating. It doesn't shut down on other games is this a known issue?

    :)
     
    paul squires, Nov 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Series x over heating playing a plague tale

    Thank you, Paul!

    Good lucky, mate.

    And have a great week
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Series x over heating playing a plague tale

  4. paul squires Win User

    Series x over heating playing a plague tale

    Hi Derek,

    I've tried reseting my xbox however its still doing the same thing and its a day one series x so well out of warranty.

    Thanks

    Paul
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Series x over heating playing a plague tale

    I hope it solved it, it was just dust
  6. paul squires Win User

    Series x over heating playing a plague tale

    I blew into the vents and loads of dust came out of the bottom and now seems to work
Thema:

Series x over heating playing a plague tale

Loading...
  1. Series x over heating playing a plague tale - Similar Threads - Series heating playing

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Why is Fortnite over heating both my brand new Xbox series X consoles ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite over heating both my brand new Xbox series X consoles ?: I want to know what Microsoft plan to do about this issue. I have seen posts and threads of the community recommending customers send their consoles to repair. That’s madness and criminal. Both my...
  8. Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s...
  9. Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode: Hi all! I’m sorry in advance for any dumb questions I’ve been posting - I’m new to this generation of Xbox as my last console was the 360. Sometimes, when I am not using my console for a while,...
  10. Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?: Hi. Xbox S seems to be over hearing within minutes of playing the new Harry Potter game. The console is on a flat wood shelf with plenty of air around it. We noticed this problem when we...