Series x over heating playing a plague tale

Discus and support Series x over heating playing a plague tale in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting to a certain point on Plague tale requiem where there a millions of rats and my series x shuts down to over heating. It doesn't shut down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paul squires, Nov 7, 2022.

1. paul squires
    paul squires Guest

I'm getting to a certain point on Plague tale requiem where there a millions of rats and my series x shuts down to over heating. It doesn't shut down on other games is this a known issue?

:)

paul squires, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you, Paul!

Good lucky, mate.

And have a great week
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

4. paul squires Win User

Hi Derek,

I've tried reseting my xbox however its still doing the same thing and its a day one series x so well out of warranty.

Thanks

Paul
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

I hope it solved it, it was just dust
  6. paul squires Win User

I blew into the vents and loads of dust came out of the bottom and now seems to work
Thema:

1. Series x over heating playing a plague tale - Similar Threads - Series heating playing

2. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  8. Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s...
  9. Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - generating heat in sleep mode: Hi all! I’m sorry in advance for any dumb questions I’ve been posting - I’m new to this generation of Xbox as my last console was the 360. Sometimes, when I am not using my console for a while,...
  10. Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S shuts off within minutes - says it’s over heating?: Hi. Xbox S seems to be over hearing within minutes of playing the new Harry Potter game. The console is on a flat wood shelf with plenty of air around it. We noticed this problem when we...