Series X out of warranty repair?

Discus and support Series X out of warranty repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After repairman replaced the HDMI port for the series X, it still wouldn’t connect to tv/monitor. Repairman thinks it’s the motherboard. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SullyFirst, Dec 18, 2022.

1. SullyFirst
    SullyFirst Guest

After repairman replaced the HDMI port for the series X, it still wouldn’t connect to tv/monitor. Repairman thinks it’s the motherboard. Is this fixable and at a reasonable cost?

:)

SullyFirst, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

After repairman replaced the HDMI port for the series X, it still wouldn’t connect to tv/monitor. Repairman thinks it’s the motherboard. Is this fixable and at a reasonable cost?
    Hi SullyFirst

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

To help you further with that we may need to check your account in our system and only our live support agents can do that. Please reach to them via the link provided below.

Click here: Contact us | Xbox Support

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Disc Drive Issue - Hardware or Software Problem?

This is the same issue I had with X Series X console. It's a hardware fault. You will need to get the console repaired or replaced under warranty.
  4. John Wright2 Win User

Mw2 graphics bug Xbox series x

Sent mine in for repair as it was still under warranty. Was sent a new series x, no problems with MW2 now thankfully!
  5. DSh2 Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

I bought the Series X back in Feb. 2021 and I think the 3 month warranty has been passed (assuming it starts upon purchase). I have a "Microsoft Limited Warranty" that will expire on March 2022 but I'm not sure if that covers hardware. I did have a glimpse at the "out of warranty" repairs but did not see a controller listed except for the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 (I'm US territory).
  6. MikeBaker Win User

Xbox X auto update on 14-Dec device now switching off mid game and prompted with insufficient ventilation warning on restart

yes series X - just a co-incidence then that it started right after a firmware/OS update (and thankfully days inside warranty)

off to repair it is then
Thema:

1. Series X out of warranty repair? - Similar Threads - Series warranty repair

2. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  3. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  7. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...
  9. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...
  10. I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...: Its 2023 and only post I can find related to this subject area closed thread from 2020. It was the only controller i Had since the i bought after the old 2 Regular controllers I had got Serve...