Series X out of nowhere turns on (fan starts to spin, logo doesn't glow)

Discus and support Series X out of nowhere turns on (fan starts to spin, logo doesn't glow) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I might be experiencing issue with my series X or is it maybe an option in settings? This happened for the second time, almost precisely at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BartoszZalewski1, Feb 1, 2021.

  1. Series X out of nowhere turns on (fan starts to spin, logo doesn't glow)


    Hello,

    I might be experiencing issue with my series X or is it maybe an option in settings? This happened for the second time, almost precisely at the same time of the day. Console is turned on (to instant mode I guess, because the logo on console is not glowing). When I turned it on with pad, no updates were downloading.

    :)
     
    BartoszZalewski1, Feb 1, 2021
    #1
  2. Azure S187 Win User

    Can Not Play X-box Games

    Hey Guys,I'm Starting to think my X-box game is the problem,Because I Wanted to See whether the Disk Spins inside the drive,Turns out it doesn't spin,Yet it says Play Halo,So could it be the game itself?
  3. toncehasimllari Win User

    Xbox series x fan not spinning while in instant on mode

    I cant do it right now but what I did when I found out this morming , I turned It on and Its working. My problem its not that it doesnt work the fan, It Is that while in stand by, obviously if i get closer my ear (20cm from the console) I can hear the console working and if I let It in this state for all night, in the morning I find It warm but the fan not spinning to cool down.

    Before almost has Always spinned the fan or the console was cold.

    Yesterday a noted that even the logo at cold start doesnt appear.

    Can they Be caused by the latest update or they are hardware problem?
  4. themountainlion Win User

    Update here!!!!

    To II MR DIABLO II. Make sure instant on is enabled. Then turn the console off. After about 10 min or so the xbox logo starts to glow on and off, then the power brick goes orange. Turn on it updates
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Third Batman Arkham Confirmed for 2013. Rocksteady not developing

    Interesting, definitley a fan of the series so hoping it doesn't turn out bad.
  6. COKEBOYJAY88 Win User

    Xbox series x taking long to start up

    Hi yes I have a Xbox series x. I've also tried what you insisted but nothing seems to work. I'm stuck on the Xbox series x start up logo screen. Sometimes it acts up and sometimes it doesn't I even did a USB offline update today and still no luck. Thought of just keeping the console on instant on since it's the only way where it doesn't take long to boot up past the animation logo. Thanks
Thema:

Series X out of nowhere turns on (fan starts to spin, logo doesn't glow)

Loading...
  1. Series X out of nowhere turns on (fan starts to spin, logo doesn't glow) - Similar Threads - Series nowhere turns

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]