Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass

Discus and support Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else have this?? While using the series x browsing the store sometimes crashes or freezes up for a bit. 561b169c-0714-4927-8aef-08cfa974448d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickD54, Mar 27, 2021.

  1. NickD54
    NickD54 Guest

    Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass


    Anyone else have this?? While using the series x browsing the store sometimes crashes or freezes up for a bit.

    :)
     
    NickD54, Mar 27, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass

    Hello there @NickD54, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

    In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

    The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

    In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:

    The link: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. NickD54 Win User

    Xbox freezing and turning off

    I have this happen occasionally on the series X as well after playing some time like 3+ hours the system might crash and freeze then turn off. This happens the most for me at least on sea of thieves.
  4. marcus ⁢ Win User

    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

    Had this same issue, cant finish a game or even the 1st quarter without crashing. Sometimes it even turns off my whole xbox lmao. Series X.. Tried every possible solution, then had the game refunded since it was unplayable. Just downloaded Madden 23 since its on game pass and it crashes too LOL
  5. SamuelBazaldua Win User

    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

    It says "Optimized for series X/S. IT should say "Only for series X/S. Why does Microsoft try to hide this with a little red circle popup note "not playable on this device" If it's not playable then keep it off my Game Pass ultimate and store

    that I pay $16.99 monthly for.
  6. - AJ - Win User

    MLB The Show 24 is showing a triangle with a exclamation point to n the right corner, has the game been removed from game pass? If so why have it for a little over a month to take it away?

    Hi, Phil! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    Both the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X versions of MLB The Show 24 are still included in Game Pass for Console and Game Pass Ultimate. For your reference, both of the games' listings have the "Included with Game Pass" button:

    Xbox Series S/X - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-series-xs/9NM9V6FQXPDX

    Xbox One - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-one/9NKDP7GXQWFS

    The triangle symbol normally means the system hasn't detected an active license for the game. Are other games also displaying this symbol?

    Best regards.
Thema:

Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass

Loading...
  1. Series x occasionally crashing on the store/game pass - Similar Threads - Series occasionally crashing

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...