Series X - Occasional "NO SIGNAL"

Discus and support Series X - Occasional "NO SIGNAL" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All Brand new Series X (less that 2 weeks old); I have had this happen a couple of times now, seems to happen occasionally when switch between a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Teddy2100, Feb 9, 2021.

  1. Teddy2100
    Teddy2100 Guest

    Series X - Occasional "NO SIGNAL"


    Hi All

    Brand new Series X (less that 2 weeks old);

    I have had this happen a couple of times now, seems to happen occasionally when switch between a NONE-HDR game/menu an HDR game.

    My TV will just act like the console has turned off (no-signal), Turning off/on the TV or XBOX and its back working again.

    Is there something i can do to prevent this happening.

    Is anyone else having this issue??

    Currently using 4K60 with CEC.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    Teddy2100, Feb 9, 2021
    #1
  2. les lane Win User

    HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

    …LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  3. javogoo Win User

    for some reason my Xbox doesn’t make a sound when I turn it on, and my hdmi output isn’t working, I tried every different hdmi cord and it still didn’t work. Is there any way I can fix this?

    im using an Xbox series x and and its displaying no signal,

    I tried every hdmi port that’s brand new and nothing works
  4. s33r Win User

    Xbox series X game brightness issue

    I've had this occasionally and as far as I can tell it's related to how my Series X (or One X before that) invokes HDR on my TV. It's intermittent and was often resolved by launching a HDR game or rebooting my XBox.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Xbox one occasionally losing signal

    Not sure why it happens but power cycling (holding the console power button for 8 seconds) clears the cache and resets the network card so it typically resolves a lot of the connectivity issues with the TV signal.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Xbox one occasionally losing signal

    One of the Xbox Staff members has indicated it is a HDCP issue in relation to a passive authentication signal being sent through HDMI to verify the output signal being sent from the STB (Set top box aka Cable Box). He said they are working on this with their
    partners (cable providers) to help with a speedy resolution. What helps with a resolution is make/model and TV provider? So if you can please provide that it would save them the time of asking later. Thanks,
Thema:

Series X - Occasional "NO SIGNAL"

Loading...
  1. Series X - Occasional "NO SIGNAL" - Similar Threads - Series Occasional SIGNAL

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...