Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad

Discus and support Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone had this issue where there is no power what so ever going to the Xbox?? Was working totally fine the night before. Rather not have to pay... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CanadianMafq, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad

Has anyone had this issue where there is no power what so ever going to the Xbox?? Was working totally fine the night before. Rather not have to pay for the repair if i don’t have to

submitted by /u/CanadianMafq
    [link] [comments]

/u/CanadianMafq, Jan 16, 2022
  2. ToddS3 Win User

Anyway to test Xbox Series X performance?

Thanks for your help. You’ve been the most helpful to date. I have been close to selling my series x in fear there is something wrong with it but they are so hard to come by that it would make me very sad lol. I’ll keep it for now and hope they make improvements to the game.
  3. DamianHuelmo Win User

Quake 4 Bcwards Compatible

That is Sad thanks for the info hope someday a new or a Remastered Quake Get Back on the Series S and X
  4. Rogstah Junior Win User

Peter Molyneux Talks Next Xbox and Fable MMO

^ cod shouldn't exist anymore, oops did i make you sad..

-_-
  5. Mex1ED Win User

I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

Help me please. I have the same problem. Have series x and bought xbox one version. I cant cancel it anymore
  6. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
Thema:

Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad

1. Series X not turning on anymore and it’s making me sad - Similar Threads - Series turning anymore

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  6. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  7. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  8. Xbox series X not turning on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X not turning on TV: Hi there, I've had my Xbox Series X for a about a year now, when I first got it I set-up HDMI CEC and connected the HDMI cable to the eARC port on my Samsung smart tv with anynet+ (which is...
  9. Xbox Series X Not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Not turning on: Hello. We have tried changing the HDMI Cables, No issues there at all. TV is working fine and also has no issues. We have tried to reset it but with no luck. Please help....
  10. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770