Series X no 4k on Iiyama G-master GB2888USHU

Discus and support Series X no 4k on Iiyama G-master GB2888USHU in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did not have this problem with my Xbox One X, but i do have it now with my Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boba Fett NL, Nov 16, 2020.

  1. Boba Fett NL
    Boba Fett NL Guest

    Series X no 4k on Iiyama G-master GB2888USHU


    I did not have this problem with my Xbox One X, but i do have it now with my Series X

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/problem-screen-4k/fb1ba93e-6dfa-457e-a01e-403dfbb55a87

    I use a Iiyama G-Master GB2888USHU on HDMI 1, it should support 4k 60Hzt. But in the settings i can only select 1440P.

    Will this be resolved?

    Kind regards,

    Richard

    :)
     
    Boba Fett NL, Nov 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Ti Punch5 Win User

    Problem Screen 4K

    It's a monitor : Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU-B1 FreeSync
  3. Internet Expert Win User

    Problem Screen 4K

    It's a monitor : Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU-B1 FreeSync
    According to the user manual (Page 19-20, manual download found on this webpage), you would be able to get 4K/60Hz if you plugged your Xbox One X into "HDMI-1" of your
    monitor. This is the only HDMI port on that monitor that is able to support that resolution and refresh rate. Also, in the monitor setup menu, make sure "HDMI1 Format" is set to "2.0".
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    The upcoming X-Box Series X

    Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

    When does the new X Box series X release this year?

    Will it have blue-ray?

    I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

    Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

    It will have Blu-Ray.

    With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

    With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Can i unshrink ganes on xbox series s

    Yes but as mentioned you will have issues

    It upscales not native

    Only the xbox one x and series x are 4k native

    https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/xbox-series-x-vs-xbox-series-s

    The reason why smart delivery compresses files because of the CPU and GPU power and storage limitations

    https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/compare

    True 4k vs 1440p

    Most.games will.only run 1080p max on series s

    It will do less CPU intensive stuff like 4k streaming

    Series x does 4k 60hx with possible 120hz (dropped fps )

    Xbox one x does only 4k 30hz
  6. ngocphi Win User

    My screen turn on black when i try to run a game on 120 FPS

    What resolution are you trying to run at

    If 4k 120 Hz then no it won't run at thaf

    The max for series s is 1440p at 120hz

    It will play at 4k bur only some games and with issues

    The series s is meant for 1080p 120 max

    With suggested 90hz

    The xbox series x and ps5 and switch pro are the only 4k consoles

    One x does 4k at 30hz and ps4 pro upscales
Thema:

Series X no 4k on Iiyama G-master GB2888USHU

Loading...
  1. Series X no 4k on Iiyama G-master GB2888USHU - Similar Threads - Series Iiyama master

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...