Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

Discus and support Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cyoox, Mar 31, 2021.

  1. /u/cyoox
    /u/cyoox Guest

    Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering


    Hello,

    I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not as smooth as on a pc at cod cold war.

    I‘m on a 120hz + vrr + 1440p Monitor.

    I‘ve tried almost everything i found on research, e.g. changing mouse poll rate to 500, 1000, 125 hz

    bought a new razer deathadder v2 still jitteryness while moving.

    Any solution for this at the moment? What could cause this?

    Here‘s a video of it, tried to show it as much as i can (focus on the tree);

    https://streamable.com/ng2bmu

    submitted by /u/cyoox
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/cyoox, Mar 31, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

    Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

    I dunno I didn't write that post I may have accidental clicked on AI generation by accident

    BUT keyboard and mouse isn't .possible on cloud either install it on yoir pc.or run it natively installed on console

    Cloud games are still series x version not pc
  4. Jayt999 Win User

    Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

    Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  5. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

    Games/Xbox

    If the game had native keyboard and mouse support you may be able to use your PCs keyboard and mouse. You can use the keyboard for the actual xbox homescreen though.
  6. Chudamaru Win User

    KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users

    Would rather all games support keyboard and mouse natively.
Thema:

Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

Loading...
  1. Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering - Similar Threads - Series native Mouse

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 series x 2k 60fps while ps5 pro runs natively at 4k 60fps: Why raise the Xbox series x price console when the ps5 pro runs natively 4k at 60fps they also added the classic resident evil 2 and 3 nemisis on ps plus With features like fully support share...
  10. Why Discord native XBOX Series X is not allowing audio

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Discord native XBOX Series X is not allowing audio: Hi All, I have a series X with a Corsair HS75XB, the discord native app does not allow any audio to pass (receive or transmit). If I use it from the Edge browser it works. I changed all...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox mouse jitter