Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

Discus and support Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I personally dont see any problem with it. I dont hear it the other way. dfc80b5a-da9b-4155-a8cc-181999907984 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattmatt117, Dec 16, 2019.

  1. mattmatt117
    mattmatt117 Guest

    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.


    I personally dont see any problem with it. I dont hear it the other way.

    :)
     
    mattmatt117, Dec 16, 2019
    #1
  2. eren499 Win User

    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

    I don't worry about the name.
  3. Wonderpill Win User

    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

    I considered that. But it is more likely that someone will simply mishear someone else say the name.

    I personally already hear it that way, and it's one of those "Can't be unheard" or can't be Unseen.


    [​IMG]
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

    I don't think it's that much, even though I don't really like the new name of the console, but it is perfect, even the design that is causing a lot of laughter, I also think it is perfect, it is too much power to fit inside a design console conventional
  5. CYA007 Win User

    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

    After looking up for informations, they will have 2 differents consoles with specific names. So no worry
  6. SepiaMX Win User

    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

    Maybe you are overthinking it? I agree that the name is not that great, but people always make euphemism of any word. there many memes already on the internet, and I think is good that people is talking about the new Xbox Series X, it is redefining the
    new generation of consoles.
Thema:

Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

Loading...
  1. Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally. - Similar Threads - Series name destined

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How to change the name under your gamer tag on Xbox series S?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the name under your gamer tag on Xbox series S?: How do I change the Name that is located underneath my gamer tag when I am viewing my full profile? 2a5d9939-cb45-4e9b-ab6d-a3d2be686f2d
  9. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...
  10. Xbox series x randomly disconnects from wifi and then tells me to check my network name and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x randomly disconnects from wifi and then tells me to check my network name and...: I just got the Xbox series x a few days ago and 3 different times it has disconnected from wifi and when I reconnect it and put in the password, it says to check my network name and password over...