Series X mixamp

Discus and support Series X mixamp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering if the astro mixamp is the only one that works with the series x for headset audio. bb9f4a18-e485-479a-949f-dcc3a0208c52 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleFreeman1, Dec 1, 2021.

  1. KyleFreeman1
    KyleFreeman1 Guest

    Series X mixamp


    I was just wondering if the astro mixamp is the only one that works with the series x for headset audio.

    :)
     
    KyleFreeman1, Dec 1, 2021
    #1
  2. KyleFreeman1 Win User

    Series X mixamp

    Yeah I know from what I've read the astro mixamp is the only one that's been updated to work on series x. So I was just wondering if that was the only option right now.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Series X mixamp

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Kyle, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    The Astro Mixamp is the better mix amp for balancing audio, customizing and tuning for the Xbox Series out there, yes.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Series X mixamp

    When in doubt look for made for xbox label

    If it don't have it don't even bother

    This is why the label was made so there is no doubt with any console compatibility including PlayStation switch xbox
  5. I AM B0DYBAG Win User

    Can’t hear in-game voice chat.

    It’s not connected to my controller. Although I have tried that as well. But I have an Astro A40 connected to a Mixamp pro TR which is connected to a Astro Audio Extractor. ( Since the new consoles don’t have an optical port) and the Audio Extractor is connected to my series X and TV.

    Everything worked fine with this setup until about 3 weeks ago. Around the time the Series X had a firmware update.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Separate bitstream format options for HDMI/Optical on Xbox One X

    [...]On my PS4 I also use an Astro A40 Mixamp Pro, which is capable of delivering DTS through HDMI and DD through optical. However the Xbox One X can't. [...]
    Just so I understand your setup correctly:

    You have a PS4 connected to a Astro A40 Mixamp Pro, and you feed DTS to that Mixamp?

    And you do NOT use such a Mixamp on the Xbox One?

    Or what exactly prevents you from using that Mixamp with DTS on the Xbox One as well, so you don't have to switch the sound format?
Thema:

Series X mixamp

Loading...
  1. Series X mixamp - Similar Threads - Series mixamp

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  10. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...