Series X malfunction

Discus and support Series X malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically everytime i switch the series X on the safe mode appears and if i select to continue or switch it off, it doesn't work or the safe mode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shinigami 1712, May 30, 2024.

  1. Series X malfunction


    So basically everytime i switch the series X on the safe mode appears and if i select to continue or switch it off, it doesn't work or the safe mode comes back. So i unplug the power cable and i can play and whatever but the switch button keeps flashing time to time. I tried rebooting the system but it doesn't work i don't know what to do please help.

    :)
     
    Shinigami 1712, May 30, 2024
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Series X malfunction

    Hi there Shinigami, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X console!

    If by "rebooting the system" you mean you reset the console to its factory settings and the problem still persists, then as a last resort, I recommend trying an offline system update for the console using the instructions from the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

    When this type of problem isn't resolved by resetting the console, the only alternative is to perform an offline update. This should resolve the issue if it originates from the console's software and not its hardware.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X malfunction

    As long as it is working normal, there is nothing to worry about.

    However, if you witness any issues in the future you can reach out for assistance or get your Xbox serviced!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox series x malfunction

    Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, here are some steps to try:

    - Check the Xbox's power cable for damage and ensure it is correctly plugged into the console and a power outlet.

    - Unplug the power cable. Wait at least 20 minutes, and then plug it back into the Xbox. Attempt to turn the console on.

    - If possible, try another power cord or power outlet. The Xbox Series X uses an IEC C7 power cable that comes standard with many electronics including the Xbox Series S, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

    If that doesn't work, your console may be faulty. I'd advise returning it to the store you've purchased it from, since it's only been 7 days they should be able to replace it for you.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series X Fan Malfunction

    You too. Though it's 9am already here 😂
  6. MikeyBolt7 Win User

    Xbox Series X Fan Malfunction

    My suggestion is that you should initiate a repair order for the console as it appears to be a hardware issue, which you would need to do for the issue to be fixed. To initiate a repair order for your console using the instructions given in the link below.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Series X malfunction

Loading...
  1. Series X malfunction - Similar Threads - Series malfunction

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series x malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x malfunction: I have an unexpected malfunction after purchasing the device. Within 7 days, there was a sudden malfunction like the one in the section referred to [...