Series X locked up on dashboard, needed hard shut down.
Discus and support Series X locked up on dashboard, needed hard shut down. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had just played some Cold War with Ray Tracing OFF, and went and looked on my dashboard after closing the game, and my Xbox just stuck on the picture... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ph00p, Dec 2, 2020.
Thema:
Series X locked up on dashboard, needed hard shut down.
Loading...
-
Series X locked up on dashboard, needed hard shut down. - Similar Threads - Series locked dashboard
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
What to do when Xbox series S account is locked?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat to do when Xbox series S account is locked?: My friend has had his Xbox account locked due to putting in the wrong password too many times. We’ve tried the AI call bot, but that wasn’t any help. Every time he’s tried to change his... -
Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X
in XBoX on ConsolesPlayback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the... -
When I put mw3 in my Xbox series x and go to start multiplayer it shows as locked and I am...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I put mw3 in my Xbox series x and go to start multiplayer it shows as locked and I am...: When I put mw3 in my Xbox series x and go to start multiplayer it shows as locked and I am prompted to BUY the disc or download the game…I already own the disc version... -
I am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a...
in XBoX on ConsolesI am on Xbox series x and when I click the caps lock on my external keyboard it clicks a...: Like I said above when I click caps lock it clicks a and when I click s it turns on caps lock 9c758298-defb-4817-b23f-70ddf7e64317 -
Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate... -
Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...
in XBoX Games and AppsMortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...: I tried on both my Xbox Series X consoles, both on Alpha Skip Ahead ring, both have a 1TB Seagate storage expansion. I tried my account. I tried my brother's account. I took a console to a...