: Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos?

Discus and support : Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? She Ok so this may have been covered and i may be asking a stupid question here. i have a LG C9pla and just got... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by abram3265, Jan 23, 2021.

1. abram3265
    abram3265 Guest

She

Ok so this may have been covered and i may be asking a stupid question here.

i have a LG C9pla and just got a series x while ive been trying to set it all up ive noticed the Tv will acknowledge Dolby vision signal been received but not Dolby Atmos audio. I’ve enabled it in the tv menus, downloaded the Atmos app
    and currently on the 7 day trial.

When I go into the Xbox setting it won’t let me set the bitstream audio to DA even tho the tv has it built in. Just the error message about using hdmi.... which I obviously am.

Using the demo feature on the Atmos app i don’t even get sound.

Any help on how to apply settings would be Appreciated

Scott

: Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? [​IMG]

: Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? [​IMG]

as you can see the TV is enabled and when i try and use it i get an error, but the tv is detecting dolby vision just not an atmos signal ‍♂️

:)

abram3265, Jan 23, 2021
  2. FlybyDutchman Win User

No dolby atmos when streaming

I have the problem that Netflix Dolby Atmos is not working with the x box S, if I try to play a series with Dolby Atmos, then Netflix give the text:

This title can not play try later?

Configuration is ok at the x box s and all other content without Dolby Atmos will play correct.

If someone have a solution?
  3. sturae229 Win User

Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

Well yes. The problem is constant. Whenever you’re in a game that uses Dolby atmos or even on Netflix through the series x. It needs a software patch to fix it. Delay is present on all Dolby atmos content
  4. JamesWenham1 Win User

Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

Settings are all set up for atmos, the UHD player doednt support Dolby Atmos metadata. Highest it can do is Dolby Tru HD. The one x plays games - streams content from netflix, youtube etc in Dolby Atmos this is confirmed on thr TV and the Sound system.
    I have dolby access all my components are correct. I dont see why if microsoft have the license for Atmos (as its funtioning on all other aspects in tbr console) that they wouldnt just do a software update so the UHD player can. Looking at thr specs on tbe
    series x that still shows the new UHD player on the series x still doesnt put out dolby atmos. Needs updating
  5. AndriySemenyuk Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have had the same issue with Netflix and Apple TV (a few months), no Dolby Atmos, although there is a label Dolby Atmos at the title and chosen track with Dolby Atmos in the application. My AVR shows a PCM input signal for this application.

My setup is: Xbox Series X - Denon AVR X3700H - TV Samsung 75Q80T
  6. sanjay raghoebarsing Win User

Xbox Series X not recognising Dolby Atmos / DTS:X 5.1.2 sound-bar’s capabilities.

Good day

I have also a issue with dolby atmos

I have a sony x9005f wtih sonos beam gen 2 if i play straight from the tv the beam sees the dolby atmos sound, but if i am playing my xbox series x i get only dolby digital dts en 5.1 uncompressed. I dont see the option for dolby atmos. How can i fix this?
Thema:

1. : Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? - Similar Threads - Series LGC9 Dolby

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  6. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  7. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  8. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  9. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  10. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...