Series X - Jerky COD with a weird fix

Discus and support Series X - Jerky COD with a weird fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play a bit of COD Cold War on My Series X (alpha ring) at times the gameplay is all jerky (not lag) it just doesnt feel smooth like it should normal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/anthrox, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. /u/anthrox
    /u/anthrox Guest

    Series X - Jerky COD with a weird fix


    I play a bit of COD Cold War on My Series X (alpha ring) at times the gameplay is all jerky (not lag) it just doesnt feel smooth like it should normal a reboot fixes it.

    but one day i did a bug report and i notice after open the hold Xbox button down > bug report app then going back to the game it would become smooth again

    unsure if anyone else is notice this problem has been occurring for months

    submitted by /u/anthrox
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/anthrox, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Error 0x80bd003c

    It would be the only explanation for the problem to happen only on Xbox series x, which is weird.
  3. Mohsen Jalayeri Win User

    Modern Warfare 2 - Shawdow Graphic Issue

    Hi

    I have the same issue

    I play on Xbox series X with Samsung 4k 120hz TV

    I done everything to fix it but it wasn't successful. I'm regret to buying COD MW2
  4. Mikey630 Win User

    Jerky

    The new update seems to fix the jerky animations, at least for me. But the sound problems are still there. When will the sound be fixed?
  5. Annie UK Win User

    Xbox one update inbound

    The 50Hz issue for UK has not been fixed, the picture is just as poor and jerky as before the update!
  6. Playaboy4punk Win User

    Help with quick resume

    So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
Thema:

Series X - Jerky COD with a weird fix

Loading...
  1. Series X - Jerky COD with a weird fix - Similar Threads - Series Jerky COD

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...