Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries

Discus and support Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, How do I connect my wireless headphones to Xbox series x ? I have SteelSeries Arctis 9x. They work fine on my Xbox one but won’t connect to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaserShowBabs, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries

Hello,

How do I connect my wireless headphones to Xbox series x ? I have SteelSeries Arctis 9x. They work fine on my Xbox one but won’t connect to my Series x.

:)

LaserShowBabs, Nov 30, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. tejo chase Win User

Headset

I've been using the Steelseries Arctis 9X for around three months and they are very good and extremely comfortable.
  4. JosephG7 Win User

Steelseries arctis 9x issue

5. H3PA80R Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I would recommend the Steelseries Arctis 9X or the Turtle Beach Elite 800x. Both are really great in my Opinion.
  6. tejo chase Win User

Headphones or big sound system

Dolby atmos through headphones is my choice it's so much more immersive than speakers im currently using the SteelSeries arctis 9x.
Thema:

Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries

1. Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries - Similar Threads - Series issues Arctis

2. Series s game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s game issue: I have series S and I played 3 hours call of duty no problem but ı play fifa 22 ı have more problem. I play carrier mode ı finished match and I want close the game and console after I am going to...
  3. Xbox Series X Audio Issues on TV speakers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Issues on TV speakers.: I played my game only recently, COD MW2 about 4 hours ago on my 3 week old Xbox series X and the sound worked fine. I then downloaded a new game via the game pass to try later, Warhammer 40k...
  4. Series S Fan Noise is normal or issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S Fan Noise is normal or issue: I bought 4 days ago series S and I played forza, tomb raider,fifa (2-3 hours) and ı have this sound this is normal ? https://youtube.com/shorts/i4YDw1cFNK0?feature=share...
  5. Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?: I can't play for more than 5 minutes at a time without constant crashing. Tried all the solutions. Heard they're updating for the new gen consoles with some new content too in 2023. Is that true?...
  6. Insider here: Anyone else having issues installing certain disc on the Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider here: Anyone else having issues installing certain disc on the Series X?: Just bought Sonic Frontiers and woudn't install at all. Put in AC: Valhalla that I also bought today the console instantly read it booted and started to read. Anyone else having this kind of...
  7. Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Steel series’s arctis 9x wireless headset audio issue?: Hi there, I keep encountering this issue on my xbox series x where the headset game volume intermittently increases and decreases. Usually i would havr to hard reset the xbox to fix this issue, i...
  8. Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x): Hi folks. I got the Arctis 9x headset along with the series x and got the well documented issue with the sound cracking if the analogue sticks weren't moved after about 5 secs. Went into the...
  9. Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue: Hello to all. when I turn off the console the headphones automatically turn it back on, causing the pad to lose sync and there is no way to sync it again. The only way to reuse the console is to...
  10. Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The consul shuts down, but then restarts, and the...