Series X issue - turning off/freezing up
Discus and support Series X issue - turning off/freezing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm just wondering if others had this issue and if it needs to be repaired. Recently my Series X turns on then off straight away. This will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Jan 5, 2021.
Thema:
Series X issue - turning off/freezing up
Loading...
-
Series X issue - turning off/freezing up - Similar Threads - Series issue turning
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6
in XboX InsidersDiscord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30... -
Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as... -
My Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.: I've been playing Minecraft in my Xbox series X (no disc drive) with a few friends and has a lot of mods; and for some reason it shuts down, saying something like "this Xbox is designed to shut... -
Xbox Online Issue/ Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox Online Issue/ Xbox Series X: Is anyone else having problems with going online on Xbox? I have an active game pass that won't expire for another few months but when I try to go online it's promoting me to buy another game... -
Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space
in XboX InsidersIssue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive.... -
Xbox Series X turns off during gameplay - overheating issue?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series X turns off during gameplay - overheating issue?: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing an issue with my Xbox Series X where it turns off unexpectedly during gameplay. I've noticed that this usually happens after about an hour or so of playing, and I... -
Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up
in XboX InsidersXbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up: Upon hitting the power button , the light and fan turns on with no visuals on screen and the xbox seems abnormally quiet. Nothing on the screen comes up at all and within in a minute the xbox...