Series X is saying Dolby Atmos isn’t supported when it is.

Discus and support Series X is saying Dolby Atmos isn’t supported when it is. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought a Sonos Beam gen 2 and hooked it up to my tv. Atmos works on apps like Netflix but when I tried setting it up with my series x it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jwm1130, Mar 19, 2023.

1. /u/jwm1130
    /u/jwm1130 Guest

/u/jwm1130, Mar 19, 2023
  2. JamesWenham1 Win User

Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

Settings are all set up for atmos, the UHD player doednt support Dolby Atmos metadata. Highest it can do is Dolby Tru HD. The one x plays games - streams content from netflix, youtube etc in Dolby Atmos this is confirmed on thr TV and the Sound system.
    I have dolby access all my components are correct. I dont see why if microsoft have the license for Atmos (as its funtioning on all other aspects in tbr console) that they wouldnt just do a software update so the UHD player can. Looking at thr specs on tbe
    series x that still shows the new UHD player on the series x still doesnt put out dolby atmos. Needs updating
  3. FlybyDutchman Win User

No dolby atmos when streaming

I have the problem that Netflix Dolby Atmos is not working with the x box S, if I try to play a series with Dolby Atmos, then Netflix give the text:

This title can not play try later?

Configuration is ok at the x box s and all other content without Dolby Atmos will play correct.

If someone have a solution?
  4. EhsaanShaikh Win User

Dolby digital on XBOX Series X

Yes i know it doesn’t support dolby atmos but it supports dolby digital which xbox series x does and i connect xbox to hdmi into soundbar it does give me option for 5.1 but resolution drops to 1080p
  5. sturae229 Win User

Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

Well yes. The problem is constant. Whenever you’re in a game that uses Dolby atmos or even on Netflix through the series x. It needs a software patch to fix it. Delay is present on all Dolby atmos content
  6. TimL1974 Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I'm having the same issue. The program page says Atmos but my receiver is only getting a Dolby Surround signal (not DD+ which would indicate Atmos).

Not sure if its connected, but the Apple TV+ app on the Series X has also stopped outputting Atmos the last few months. So maybe its a more general Series X Atmos bug. Still works fine on Prime and Disney +.
Thema:

1. Series X is saying Dolby Atmos isn’t supported when it is. - Similar Threads - Series saying Dolby

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  6. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  7. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  8. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  9. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  10. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027