Series x Initial Boot stuck?

Discus and support Series x Initial Boot stuck? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thing has been stuck in the Xbox symbol for 30 minutes on our first power up. Online seems to say it shouldn't take more than like 5 minutes or so.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jarikone, Dec 25, 2020.

  1. Jarikone
    Jarikone Guest

    Series x Initial Boot stuck?


    Thing has been stuck in the Xbox symbol for 30 minutes on our first power up. Online seems to say it shouldn't take more than like 5 minutes or so. Anyone else seeing this problem? Should I do ahard restart?

    I don't want to screw up the system before I even get to use the dang thing. Kinda frustrated actually. Why can't it just work.......

    :)
     
    Jarikone, Dec 25, 2020
    #1
  2. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

    Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

    Have the same Problem whit my series x and one x all to stop to work since today
  3. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

    Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

    Yea this i was trying when i was talking to suport will try it on my one x .

    Series x runs now fine but my gues it is somthing whit the x box alpha preview update
  4. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

    Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

    Tryed it but its not working
  5. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

    Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

    I will try it out but i have already talked to the support and i will send it in .but yes i am in alpha preview Programm too and my one x is not Working

    to
  6. Big Mac Fan Win User

    Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

    Check the Xboxinsider on Twitter. An ambassador has another solution using sync, eject and power buttons together which allows reinstall of the update.
Thema:

Series x Initial Boot stuck?

Loading...
  1. Series x Initial Boot stuck? - Similar Threads - Series Initial Boot

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. My Xbox Series S Won't Connect to internet (wireless or wired) during Initial Setup

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Won't Connect to internet (wireless or wired) during Initial Setup: My Xbox Series S was reset to factory settings, but will not let me get past the "Checking for Updates" screen. It gives me error code: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201. I have tried using a...
  9. Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update: Got a new Xbox series s and when I go to do the first update it has me do the update will not go through and stays at 1% it is a 1.4 Gb update submitted by /u/Viper6851 [link] [comments]
  10. Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004: I have put in multiple hours into the game and all of a sudden got this error message I have tried everything from restarting my Xbox uninstalling the game resetting my cash and I have checked my...