Series X hype

Discus and support Series X hype in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am so unbelievably hyped for the New gen of gaming and this beautifully made console. Seems to be every 6 years around this same time of year, all of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOLifeKillerOo, Oct 31, 2020.

  1. Series X hype


    I am so unbelievably hyped for the New gen of gaming and this beautifully made console. Seems to be every 6 years around this same time of year, all of us in the gaming community share this feeling of being a child again and wanting the newest shiny toy.
    That feeling of being apart of something extraordinary, getting a glimpse of the future and being that small tiny bit of fear of being left behind lol... Is it just me or does everyone have hilarious stories of midnight releases?

    :)
     
    oOLifeKillerOo, Oct 31, 2020
    #1
  2. pjameleven Win User

    New episode of Inside Xbox is coming May 7th (it will include Series X games)

    Very, very, very hyped for this! Looking forward to seeing some Series X gameplay!
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Series X hype

    i stopped with all the midnight release stuff when i went digital and this will be my first console release where i won't be buying one (ever). just lost that hype feeling as it always seems to be something new every week and then its outdated within a
    few months.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Series X hype

    I never get the newest console when it first comes out. I wait a year or two later because by then there will be multiple bundles out that come with free games and all the bugs can be patched. All the games and the dashboard should be updated by then
    for me to jump into the games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Series X hype

    I'n not hyped about this new console. I can wait a few years before I get one. I'm happy with the consoles I have now.
  6. Koop1985 Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    The Series X was definitely the star of the show with Hellblade 2. The game and animations look unreal and what a chilling trailer. It immediately increased my hype level exponentially. Completely unexpected.
Thema:

Series X hype

Loading...
  1. Series X hype - Similar Threads - Series hype

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...