Series x green screen crash help please

Discus and support Series x green screen crash help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had green screen crash on fifa 22 a couple of times but mostly on modern warfare, I've reset the console from settings a few times which prolongs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richrjs, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Richrjs
    Richrjs Guest

I've had green screen crash on fifa 22 a couple of times but mostly on modern warfare, I've reset the console from settings a few times which prolongs time between crashes, I've reinstalled the game a few times but generally it's unplayable. I never had this problem at the start used to play most weekends no problem. I purchased mw2 and had the same problem, once warzone 2 was released I had a good couple of hours on that but eventually it crashed, I've started using the reset from power up using bind and eject, at one point I got a good 6 hours of gameplay over 2 days before a crash but since then I'm lucky to get more that 10 minutes! Is there anything else I can try or is it time for me to fork out for an out of warranty repair!? Note I also play pubg, apex legends and have played around 15 games from game pass, none of which have ever crashed

:)

Richrjs, Nov 25, 2022
  2. sterlingbush1 Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

My series x goes green screen and crashes on 2k22 online play only, no other game. Can yall please fix this I have notified 2k and Microsoft and it has been a month and still this happens.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  4. Mr Appleseed14 Win User

MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

I am having a similar issue. I get into a game and the game crashes and brings me back to hom home screen. I am on a series X and purchased the game.
  5. IIIHeKtIkIII Win User

Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

I've been having a similar issue on my Series X. Haven't had it happen while gaming yet though (with the green screen). Mine seems to be an issue with video playback. Whenever I'm navigating my game DVR viewing clips, it freezes and boots me to the dashboard, then all my clips are green screen. Then if I launch YouTube and try to play a video, it black screens and crashes the entire console (basically turns itself off). When I boot it back up everything's fine and working again. Luckily I've only had it happen a couple times but I worry that it could turn into a bigger issue down the line. I've also experienced a couple game freezes that completely turned the Console off, minus the green screen though, the games just froze and the console turned off.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox series X green screen :(

Hello There ! According to the explanation you have provided, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link bellow and your issue should be fixed.

Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

If the issue persists , Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support

If this does not resolve your issue, please try to create a replacement order for your device on this link:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Series x green screen crash help please - Similar Threads - Series green screen

2. Green Screen of death series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Screen of death series x: Xbox series X just over a year old. Turnt it on today boom green screen. I've changed HDMI cables and ports no luck. I have tried the eject power and pair buttons no joy it wont show anything...
  3. Xbox Series S : Green Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S : Green Screen: My Xbox Series S console boots up to a green screen. It is connected to my TV via HDMI. I tried switching the HDMI ports, performed a soft reset, and a hard reset, but the green screen remains....
  4. Green screen when turning off Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen when turning off Series X: Hi. Tonight when I turned off my series X it showed a green screen. I have never seen it before, and when I turned it back on it worked as normal. I’ve turned it off just to try 4 times since then...
  5. Green screen on my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Green screen on my Xbox series S: I was just playing apex and I left the game all of a sudden the screen just was flickering now it’s just solid green please help I have nowhere near the $200 it’s going to take if it needs repairs...
  6. Series X Green Screen of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Green Screen of Death: So my Series X has a solid green screen after turning on. Little research I’m assuming it’s the green screen of death. My warranty expired Dec 3 21. Like the red ring of death on the 360. Is...
  7. xbox series x green screen while trying to install halo

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox series x green screen while trying to install halo: i got home today excited to install and play halo. all of a sudden my screen started going strange now all i get is a solid green screen that i cant get off of....i hear everything load in the...
  8. Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off: I’m terribly disappointed with Xbox the last 3 gens of consoles I’ve had problems: 2x Xbox 360 with rrod, Xbox one X that needed replacement just a month after being brand new, and just a few...
  9. Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash: Hello, am I the only one who gets green screen crashes when playing Fifa in particular mid match? Green screen then console turns off and controller flashing, can start again no problem...
  10. Edge on Series X showing green screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge on Series X showing green screen: I have been trying to watch some trailers in Microsoft Edge but recently when I have started to play them they have no problems with audio but it only shows a green picture in the video area,...