Series x green screen crash help please

Discus and support Series x green screen crash help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had green screen crash on fifa 22 a couple of times but mostly on modern warfare, I've reset the console from settings a few times which prolongs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richrjs, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Richrjs
    Richrjs Guest

I've had green screen crash on fifa 22 a couple of times but mostly on modern warfare, I've reset the console from settings a few times which prolongs time between crashes, I've reinstalled the game a few times but generally it's unplayable. I never had this problem at the start used to play most weekends no problem. I purchased mw2 and had the same problem, once warzone 2 was released I had a good couple of hours on that but eventually it crashed, I've started using the reset from power up using bind and eject, at one point I got a good 6 hours of gameplay over 2 days before a crash but since then I'm lucky to get more that 10 minutes! Is there anything else I can try or is it time for me to fork out for an out of warranty repair!? Note I also play pubg, apex legends and have played around 15 games from game pass, none of which have ever crashed

:)

Richrjs, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Richrjs Win User

It crashed after 15 minutes, I choose to keep games when resetting, I suppose the next step would be to remove everything... and if that does not work is there anything else I can try?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work we may need to reset the console. You've mentioned that you reset the console. Did you choose keep my games and apps or remove everything?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Yes, that will be the next resort and if that still didn't work, we may need get the console repaired.
  5. sterlingbush1 Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

My series x goes green screen and crashes on 2k22 online play only, no other game. Can yall please fix this I have notified 2k and Microsoft and it has been a month and still this happens.
  6. Alexschwarga Win User

MW2 crashes series x, green screen.

I just uninstalled the game and I am reinstalling it now.
Thema:

1. Series x green screen crash help please - Similar Threads - Series green screen

2. Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on: I’ve had my Series X for nearly 2 years, never had any major problems with it. Turned it on this morning and was greeted with a solid Xbox Green screen. Turned it off, reset it, unplugged...
  3. Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.: I turned on my console today and the whole screen is flashing green. Tried physically resetting the console, changed the HDMI cord, and tried another port in the tv it self....
  4. New Xbox series x green screen and then switches off

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox series x green screen and then switches off: Brand new xbox series x keep getting a green screen and then switches off 6d9caf54-e096-447d-92c8-38bcdeb0ff28
  5. Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?: My xbox series x screen has green dots in the background and keeps cutting out after about 20 seconds consistently. I have checked all hdmi cables and there's no issue with other devices. Anyone...
  6. Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup: Every single one of my games crashes to the screen displayed here upon start up. I have tried restarting my console, swapping HDMI cords, everything. [img] 234be182-aace-4995-b5b9-733123d6b8a7
  7. Xbox series x green flickering screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x green flickering screen issue: Hi My Xbox one series x screen keeps flickering green and my controller disconnects and reconnects same with my headset. It normally then goes back to the green Home Screen or I have to...
  8. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas: Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything. 1e04c07f-dd1f-4c8e-9b4e-28723942ab1b
  9. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...: Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game anymore 23d0b100-99e8-4489-8944-0b1d49892c68
  10. Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi: I loaded up fifa last night and that's when I first encounted the issue, today I've followed loads of different instructions on here telling me to reset console and other options but I'm still...