Series x Grafic issues

Discus and support Series x Grafic issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my Series x ist showing some red lines and other grafig glitches when I flip it to 4k also it disconnect the monitor from time to time. my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SchwertAxt83, Dec 13, 2020.

  1. SchwertAxt83
    SchwertAxt83 Guest

    Series x Grafic issues


    Hello my Series x ist showing some red lines and other grafig glitches when I flip it to 4k also it disconnect the monitor from time to time.

    my question is is it broken or is it possible to fix that?


    Series x Grafic issues [​IMG]
    viedeo(https://photos.app.goo.gl/vaxpYgwF35cRdzSj8)

    :)
     
    SchwertAxt83, Dec 13, 2020
    #1
  2. dazzlerazzle Win User

    gliching grafics

    He went into defense mode quickly, must feel extremely stupid when you can't type 2 word topic thread without making 2 mistakes :p :p :p
  3. neoleo00 Win User

    gliching grafics

    nice to see the grammar police are in force your comment has no relevance so why bother are you a ps3 user just trolling ??
  4. Qwertei Win User

    Grafic Problems

    Hey there if you plan too ship your console out to them that's up too you but you will need to pay for the repairs which could be pricey but at least the console will work. I do not recommend shipping to a different company since it's a possible to be a
    scam and they could steal the package and over charge you.

    If you do manage to talk to your retailer and they identify the issue let me know right away. Thanks. :)
  5. Qwertei Win User

    Grafic Problems

    Hey Harry S Wilson

    Please do not verify an answer unless the reply resolved your question thanks.

    It's possible that the console could experience some graphic issues but it's not likely. I'd take it to a retailer and see if they could speculate whats wrong if they say it's the graphics card inside the console and you are still under warranty they'll
    replace it. But if you aren't under warranty you'll need to request repairs and ship it too the location you need too ship too.

    This link could assist you on requesting repairs
    support.xbox.com/.../warranty-and-registration-faq
    but first you'll need to register the console and then you'll need to request the repairs on it.
  6. HaraldA_89 Win User

    Grafic Problems

    Hi Hydro Skillet,

    i allso tested a new HDM cabel an on a other TV. still the same problem
Thema:

Series x Grafic issues

Loading...
  1. Series x Grafic issues - Similar Threads - Series Grafic issues

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...