Series X games wont load controllers won't connect/turn off

Discus and support Series X games wont load controllers won't connect/turn off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I can use all apps and watch streaming shows,browse and purchase from store and everything else. But when i try to launch any games (including... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PhillyG4117, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Series X games wont load controllers won't connect/turn off

Hello, I can use all apps and watch streaming shows,browse and purchase from store and everything else. But when i try to launch any games (including disk) either goes to black screen or goes right back to homescreen. Or sometimes says "something went wrong" This is the first time since newest update I've tried to play games and can't. Tried hard reset tried clearing cache, power cycle etc.... nothing helps. Is there a way to go back to previous version of console update?

submitted by /u/PhillyG4117
    [link] [comments]

/u/PhillyG4117, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Monterroza Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working properly.

My xbox turns on but the thing is it wont connect to my tv or neither my controller, and when i try turning it off by the x button it wont turn off unless i disconnect it from the back or cord.
  3. HMMM TWINKIES Win User

Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down

figured it out. Xbox series X wont turn off your controller or respond to the controller once its on a off state if your console is in ENERGY SAVER mode. In order to be able to turn your xbox on with the controller you must be in STANDBY mode. Thats a stupid move by Microsoft to force you to keep wasting power in order to turn on you console with the controller.
  4. jeremiah busby Win User

How do I get my series x console to control TV?

I have tried turning everything off and disconnected everything, turned on the tv and connected the xbox to the amp and connected the amp to the tv making sure I plugged in to a arc input and turned that on I made sure the hdmi control on my amp was turned on my xbox will turn my amp on but my amp won't control my tv my old one s console had option to separately control both tv and amp but my series x console only has one option for cec control
  5. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Do I need a new controller?

Hello ÚÑKÑØẄÑ ©, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X controller. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Restart your Xbox console: Press and hold the power button on your Xbox console until it turns off. Next, disconnect the Xbox Series X from its power source. Turn off the Xbox controller and remove its batteries. Finally, connect and turn on your Xbox Series X.

Restart the controller: Press and hold the power button on the controller for several seconds until it turns off. Then turn it back on.

Pair the controller with the console again: Press and hold the sync button on the console until the power button flashes. Then, press and hold the sync button on the controller until the lights on the controller flash.

Best regards.
Thema:

Series X games wont load controllers won't connect/turn off

1. Series X games wont load controllers won't connect/turn off - Similar Threads - Series games wont

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656
  4. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  5. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  6. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. my xbox series x wont let me do anything when trying to update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x wont let me do anything when trying to update games.: when i have games i can update, i hit the update and they go into the que. after that nothing can launch. it just hangs there and after a bit i get a popup that says "for some reason xx has taken...
  9. My game drive for my Xbox series x the light wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game drive for my Xbox series x the light wont turn on: Hey, My game drive for my Xbox wont work When i plug it in to my Xbox It turns on, i can hear the fan going but there is no light showing and it wont reconise on my Xbox, it was working a few...
  10. Xbox Series X wont sync games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wont sync games: Hello, i need help, i cant sync games if i switch location of my xbox :p connected to the same wifi.. when i move it from my desk to the TV it wont sync any game just error "There is a temporary...