Series X Game Capture
Discus and support Series X Game Capture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, Just giving this a shot to see if anyone else is having the same issue and any possible fixes, I record game captures via an external WD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrimReaper463, Jul 19, 2021.
Thema:
Series X Game Capture
Loading...
-
Series X Game Capture - Similar Threads - Series Game Capture
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...
in XboX InsidersSUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too.... -
Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s
in XboX InsidersGame audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments] -
I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my... -
No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s
in XBoX Games and AppsNo audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09 -
I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...
in XBoX on ConsolesI’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...